Man United v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to absolutely murder this lot. We should be able to have our way with their defense but Di Maria and the rest of their attacking players still worry me.

Imagine, we can see United's top 4 hopes take a MAJOR hit if both ourselves and City beat them in successive weeks. We can put another chasm between us and another rival with a win.

Please let Costa be fit!

Need to go go go for it.They may be crap but still capeable of getting results if we mess up from our end.A loss be complete crap!!N never hear the end of it espically seeing be our run gone etc.A draw..blehhh.Need a good win :D Hope Mata dont score either..or anyone else come to that.Bit hmm about this as it looks straight forward,their fans expect us to win but on the day anything goes

Advantage extra rest..disadvantage a so far dodgy defence.Jose wont let them go in over confident.Go go go n all

Nervous. I feel this could descend into a farce. Either by the Man Utd players diving about and getting ours sent off, OR a goal fest.

Hoping Costa is fit and this is all mind games.

Brana needs to be a lot more disciplined than he has been so far this season with Di Maria in there. Fingers crossed we come out firing and hit them hard early.

If Jose uses the same negative tactics he used against City, I'll be so fucking mad. They don't deserve the same respect. We should go and crush them. They'll be nervous and feel inferior and we must use it. We shouldn't give them the ball for Di Maria to do something with it.