• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Drogba
    • Hazard
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)

You are a sad human being.

As for the game, Ivanovic cost it for us. He was marking Fellaini the entire game and it just so happened as he was sent off, Fellaini won the header that had RVP equalize.

Will always be Ivanovic's flaw, stupid fucking challenges. Such a shame.

Anyway, 6 points clear of City, not the end of the world.

Really? Lol Ivanovic didn't even touch di Maria.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 points dropped today. We were underwhelming in the first half with Oscar, Willian and Fabregas especially (he was incredibly awful. just terrible) being poor. In the 2nd half, we completely dominated the game but lost control of it when Mourinho decided to bring on Mikel and we started to defend deep again. Somewhat similar to Man City away and Lampard's goal. I don't know what Jose is thinking of sometimes, trying to close down a team with a good attack and weak defense makes no sense.

Still, 6 points clear at the top, we open the gap even further so while I'm slightly disappointed we couldn't see it out, we are in a more dominant position at the top.

And if the premier league can't appoint a better ref than Dowd for such a big match, the joke's on their product.

Phil Dowd: Public Enemy #1

Horrid Refereeing.

Gutted we couldnt close the deal. But i felt that we were gonna draw, just had that feeling they would nick it as the game carried on. As per usual they were up for it, just watch them struggle with the rest of the league.

Only dropped points to Manc Clubs AWAY FROM HOME, and still put ourselves in position to grab all 3 pts from both games.

Cant be mad at the players, their human, mistakes happen, and its impossible to keep that level of urgency and ruthelessness for all 90mins.

Thibo! Unlucky son, really played well.

We're top of the league, we're top of the league!

Unlucky at the end. Should've won, Utd did nothing in the 2nd half. Maybe if the team showed more intent to score a 2nd...

Hazard was the best attacking player on the pitch. Kind of unlucky not to score after that great play. Should've scored really. I thought the back 5 was great, Luis especially with his performance on the ball as well as off it. Matic was very good too.

Ref was utter wank BUT we shouldn't have even let them equalise, failed to kill the game off, we were rubbish going forward bar Hazard.

Lucky to get a point tbh, Courtois saved our arse at least 3 times.

what does Mikel offer? Really? What the fuck does he do every time he is brought on to help defend a lead? I know it isn't solely down to him but he offers absolutely nothing. Robbing a living at this club

Yep, had that been Ramires to come on it would have been a different story.

Fucking disappointed is all I can say at the moment...