Chelsea v NK Maribor

Jase

-----------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi---Zouma-----Cahill---Luis-

-------Ake-------Fabregas-------

-Salah-------Willian-------Hazard

----------------Remy----------------

Bench: Cech, Ivan, Baker, Matic, Oscar, Drogba, Solanke.

For me that's the right combination of resting players (Matic, JT, Ivan, Oscar) while still playing a strong enough team to not underestimate them (Fabregas, Hazard).

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The team now practically picks itself with the injuries and Azpi's domestic suspension.

Only question is whether or not Jose decides to rest Oscar/Willian and give some playing time for Salah, though I doubt it. I expect the exact same team that started against Palace.

-----------------Tibo-----------------

-Azpi---Zouma-----Cahill---Luis-

-------Mikel-------Fabregas-------

-Salah-------Willian-------Hazard

----------------Remy----------------

Bench: Cech, Ivan, Ake, Matic, Schurrle, Drogba, Solanke.

For me that's the right combination of resting players (Matic, JT, Ivan, Oscar) while still playing a strong enough team to not underestimate them (Fabregas, Hazard).

Mikel and Schurrle both out for tomorrow.

The team now practically picks itself with the injuries and Azpi's domestic suspension.

Only question is whether or not Jose decides to rest Oscar/Willian and give some playing time for Salah, though I doubt it. I expect the exact same team that started against Palace.

I think it depends on which of them will play against United. The one who'll play against United will be probably rested. I think there's a pretty high chance Ramires will play against United if he's fit(and he's training already), taking either Willian's or Oscar's place(likely Willian's).

I think it depends on which of them will play against United. The one who'll play against United will be probably rested. I think there's a pretty high chance Ramires will play against United if he's fit(and he's training already), taking either Willian's or Oscar's place(likely Willian's).

Think it depends on Maribor as well. Jose has said that he's studied them very well so I'm sure he will go with whoever he thinks can perform the best against Mribor. Tueseday to Sunday is enough for the players to recover, especially that the game tomorrow is at the bridge so there's no traveling time.

courtois

azpi cahill ivan luis

ramires mikel fab

willian remy schurrle

strong enough team? take fabregas off if we are in control. matic , oscar , terry . costa rested. more time for luis and remy to get sharp

Rami, Mikel and Schurrle out...

e/ sorry should have read on before posting...

Think it depends on Maribor as well. Jose has said that he's studied them very well so I'm sure he will go with whoever he thinks can perform the best against Mribor. Tueseday to Sunday is enough for the players to recover, especially that the game tomorrow is at the bridge so there's no traveling time.

the players live in the bridge :o

everybody relax, stop stressing about team selection, just be gratefull we dont have many injuries and have excellent choice in every position

rejoice my friends, its going to a great season

Agree ,, NO reason to be worried about this

Cech .. Azpi (cos he is going to get a rest ) JT ( always wants to play ) let the rest play cards for who starts ,,

Oh start with Salah to please some members