Chelsea v NK Maribor

Jase

I think this will be a difficult match. Jose has said, this is important match and don't want to lose the team balance. I don't think we will see the likes of Zouma, Ake, Salah, Drogba starting this.

One thing I'm really sure, Willian will be playing.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Mourinho is going to gamble on fielding a weakened team against Maribor. If we win the next two UEFA games, it will put Chelsea firmly in the driver's seat in the group. Especially since I anticipate Schalke and Lisbon to take points off each other in their matches.

The important thing for Chelsea is to gain top spot as quickly as possible in the group. Since we dropped points in the opening game, we need to win at least 3 games. Then we can draw the last two and still finish top.

courtois

azpi cahill ivan luis

ramires mikel fab

willian remy schurrle

strong enough team? take fabregas off if we are in control. matic , oscar , terry . costa rested. more time for luis and remy to get sharp

courtois

azpi cahill ivan luis

ramires mikel fab

willian remy schurrle

strong enough team? take fabregas off if we are in control. matic , oscar , terry . costa rested. more time for luis and remy to get sharp

ugh. why is half the team injured? this rarely happens for us. can't really rest anyone now.