Jase

MOTM  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love to see that there was no complacency. Brilliant from the start to finish. Luis was my MOTM. Excellent in defence and attack and hopefully that is just an opening glimpse of what we will see in terms of the link-up with Hazard. Fantastic to watch. So happy Hazard got his goal from open play at the end as well. Everything was literally perfect tonight. Zouma coming in and bossing the game. Drogba getting his first goal back since joining us. As much as I like Azpi I never was overally annoyed when he got sent off against Palace with all respect as I believed this was the perfect chance for Luis to get a few games in a row and show what he is about. He certainly stepped up to the plate tonight. Hope Remy's injury is nothing serious as well. Just keep counting up all the assists Fabregas keeps making. Must be on double figures now surely? Great performance and oh, what a pass from Ake that was at the end for Hazard to score that brilliant goal.

Have not been able to say this for a long while but it is a joy watching us week in, week out. Bring on United :blue scalf: