JT future replacement

the wes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's played at youth level for France since he was 17.

I'd take Inigo Martinez over Varane any day.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/129965/aymeric-laporte-hints-he-could-represent-spain-if-france-doesnt-call-him-up/

Doesnt matter where you play for your unders....

ANd no to inigo martinez.

Do you watch Sociedad? I'm just assuming due to Vela, but Inigo is fucking quality in every sense. Not a more underrated centre back atm.

Of course I do:). He's a damn good CB, but Varane is probably top 10, for me. I'd take Martine, but he's not better than Varane.

I'm curious to know as how Varane is better, what does he excel at that Inigo doesn't?

Varane is a bit younger and bigger. It's not that Varane excels at things Iñigo doesn't, but I just think Varane has a higher ceiling.

I think that replace JT will be very hard, its not just about his playing level but about his captains attributes. I love to see someone from our academy like Andreas. I'll be great when we will give youngsters more chances to play, we shouldn't buy no one because if you see in Kurt's side you know that he will be great player which has everything thanks what you can find world class CB.

• 2 months later...