Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Am I the only one feeling Sterling will make us stronger.Has bags of potential and still just 20.Ticks homegrown spot.Left footed.He's certainly gonna make City much more stronger

What? he isn't left footed.

here's something I made:

9zcNWIM.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£49m..........£49m.....

We got Hazard, Costa, Fabregas for less. Absolutely shocking.

We got lucky with them though Costa and Hazard were release clauses while Fabregas was wanted out by Barca. The reality is as we see this summer we try to play reasonable we are getting rejected by everyone (Isco,Turan...etc)

Am I the only one feeling Sterling will make us stronger.Has bags of potential and still just 20.Ticks homegrown spot.Left footed.He's certainly gonna make City much more stronger

English tax. Fucking ridiculous price, could get Reus for less.

why are people reacting to the 49mil price in this way. it should not be a shock. 50mil was the quoted price. we were ready to pay 40mil which was still double of what he is worth.

and if the 200kpw is legit then this is just LOL

RIP transfer market. My oh my.

I kind of feel bad for Sterling, i cant even imagine how it must feel to be public enemy #1 and now have a ridiculous Transfer sum tagged on to your name.

It's just human/fan nature that whatever Sterling does, will be attached to that price even though he had nothing to do with that valuation. The English tax will be forever synonymous with Sterling from now on i feel.

No matter how unfair/fair, deserved or not, the criticism will be through the roof just like it is for Bale and Torres. Every missed 1v1 chance, penalty, or bad play will raise the hate towards him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You