Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City don't have a clue, do they? Seem to be splashing the cash around just to get HG players.

Paying 50m for a player who hasn't even done anything of note is farcical.

City are idiots like their fans. Go on Bluemoon, ANY player linked with them, whatever the price is "worth it, great addition" theyre trying to justify paying £50m for Sterling, I even seen on there once Sterling is as good as if not better than Pogba and De Bruyne right now, a MUST BUY.

I lol'd hard

"

INTER EYE SALAH

Inter Milan are set to make a move if Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah rejects another year at Fiorentina, report the Daily Mail.

The Egyptian has impressed since switching to Florence on loan in January, and the Serie A side are keen to take up their option of another season for the player."

CHELSEA INTERESTED IN STERLING

Sky sources understand that Chelsea are extremely interested in Liverpool forward Raheem Sterling. The club highly rate the 20-year-old but will not bid more than £40million for him.

Please be true.. They'd be perfect deals.

Sterling to replace Cuadrado who could be included in a deal for Pogba ?

Sterling + Pogba + Falcao would be absolutely amazing.

:wank2:

I can't find the words to describe this ... it would be brilliant :)

Hazard (24)

Sterling (20)

Pogba (22)

Costa (26)

Matić (26)

Azpilicueta (25)

Oscar (23)

Willian (26)

:dance: :dance:

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Sterling's ceiling of ability is sky high. I truly think, under the right mentor, he can become one of the world's best players. It's not out of a misplaced sense of loyalty because he's English either.

I think being an English player is a double edged sword. Sometimes it makes you overhyped and sometimes, like in this case, it's a deterrent for people to rate them accurately. I think if Sterling wasn't English, he'd have a lot more admirers than current. One of the main reasons people aren't keen right now is because of how he's acting to leave Liverpool, but hey wouldn't you?

That being said, I think Chelsea's stance is great. He hasn't shown enough to justify £50m, though I think one day he will. I hope Raheem chooses us over City, but the lure of City's money can be too much for these kids sometimes.

I don't know if it's just me, but I think Sterling's ceiling of ability is sky high. I truly think, under the right mentor, he can become one of the world's best players. It's not out of a misplaced sense of loyalty because he's English either.

I think being an English player is a double edged sword. Sometimes it makes you overhyped and sometimes, like in this case, it's a deterrent for people to rate them accurately. I think if Sterling wasn't English, he'd have a lot more admirers than current. One of the main reasons people aren't keen right now is because of how he's acting to leave Liverpool, but hey wouldn't you?

That being said, I think Chelsea's stance is great. He hasn't shown enough to justify £50m, though I think one day he will. I hope Raheem chooses us over City, but the lure of City's money can be too much for these kids sometimes.

Agree 100% with this. I have said it time and time again that this kid under Mourinho could be unbelievably good. The lure of London and also us as a team and Jose is also a massive factor just as much as money is to City. A deal of 35-40M isn't beyond the realms of possibility for this kid and we can offer him everything he wants. I would love to see us get him and replicate the threat we have on the other side with Hazard....The pace, the directness and the main thing...a massive threat.

What I don't want to see is us go for stop-gap players, those players won't win you the CL, they will do a job to a certain extent but they wont add what we need on top of what we want to build upon. We have to be seen to be moving on and getting a lot stronger, not stagnating by buying people like Dembele etc...We need top quality and this kid at the age he is at, under the guidance of the best manager in the world there could be huge things ahead.

Now let's play FIFA...

Tibo

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Matic

Pogba---- Cesc

Sterling------Hazard

Costa

What I don't want to see is us go for stop-gap players, those players won't win you the CL, they will do a job to a certain extent but they wont add what we need on top of what we want to build upon. We have to be seen to be moving on and getting a lot stronger, not stagnating by buying people like Dembele etc...We need top quality and this kid at the age he is at, under the guidance of the best manager in the world there could be huge things ahead.

This is the key point.

It's all good having squad players for depth, but we're not shy of that at the moment either. With guys like Ramires, RLC, Cuadrado & Willian in the fold we still have players to play these dead-rubber games and the league cup matches at stages that don't require our first XI.

We've been down that path where we signed guys like Benayoun and Meireles, and despite the latter helping to get us to that CL final it's not enough. Signing Sterling keeps us as one of the major forces in England and hopefully Europe.

You're also right about the London factor. Let's not forget, Liverpool picked him up from QPR so he's definitely got a sense of home in London.

Now let's play FIFA...

Tibo

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Matic

Pogba---- Cesc

Sterling------Hazard

Costa

Im sure we could upgrade both BANE AND Cahill - Even now I'd play Zouma over Cahill but I know I'm living in gaga land I'm still dreaming of Varane/Zouma team up.

Im sure we could upgrade both BANE AND Cahill - Even now I'd play Zouma over Cahill but I know I'm living in gaga land I'm still dreaming of Varane/Zouma team up.

I wanted to put Varane in there but some members would of chucked bricks at me and say....."This ain't FIFA dickhead"

:D

Bringing Sterling here is only a question of how big a dick Liverpool is and unfortunately they are quite a bit.

If they value Sterling above 40m I feel we simply won't bother. The only way for the transfer to happen is that nobody decided to play their game and/or Sterling gets pissed and they lower their price.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You