Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

I would buy him for that money.

We have 1 super star talent in Hazard, all the others are not that good we need to start searching for the next big stars. And this guy is one of them.

He is English, 19 years old, one of the best english players, he is not afraid of going against 2 or 3 oponents... and we need to improve our RW.

Sell one of the other players and try with Sterling.

Right now an average player like James Rodriguez is worth 70/80 million euros, Shaw cost 33M£ (a 19 years old left back that never played a big game in his life), I think 50M£ for this guy it's OK.

In 5 years if he is one of the best players in the world he can be sold for 100M£/150M£, if not we can recover a lot of it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best English players out there imo.

This is hardly an achievement lol!!!

We have 1 super star talent in Hazard, all the others are not that good we need to start searching for the next big stars. And this guy is one of them.

He is English, 19 years old, one of the best english players, he is not afraid of going against 2 or 3 oponents... and we need to improve our RW.

Right now an average player like James Rodriguez is worth 70/80 million euros, Shaw cost 33M£ (a 19 years old left back that never played a big game in his life), I think 50M£ for this guy it's OK.

In 5 years if he is one of the best players in the world he can be sold for 100M£/150M£, if not we can recover a lot of it.

James Rodriguez isn't just "avg".

& Raheem Sterling will never go for anywhere near £100-£150m.

This is hardly an achievement lol!!!

James Rodriguez isn't just "avg".

& Raheem Sterling will never go for anywhere near £100-£150m.

It depends if in the future he gets near the value of Hazard he will be. 15 years ago the best player in the world had the value of 40M£ (Figo).

6 years ago the best player in the world cost 90M£ (Cristiano). 2 years ago the price of Messi would have been nearly 200M£, and with the prices we have today Hazard will cost a lot more than Ronaldo cost to Real Madrid (and Hazard is a lot worst than Ronaldo).

A top 20 player in the world in 5 years can cost 100M£ without a doubt if that's almost the value today of Suarez and Bale.

Even if he can't reach that value... he will continue being a valuable player. He is really good, young, a star for England and more importantly an english player.

If we need to have 8 or 9 English players it's really good if they can be great players.

And sooner or later we will need a RW.

If we have money for him and for a great CB for me this 2 can be our buys for the next season, I will be happy with it.

It depends if in the future he gets near the value of Hazard he will be. 15 years ago the best player in the world had the value of 40M£ (Figo).

6 years ago the best player in the world cost 90M£ (Cristiano). 2 years ago the price of Messi would have been nearly 200M£, and with the prices we have today Hazard will cost a lot more than Ronaldo cost to Real Madrid (and Hazard is a lot worst than Ronaldo).

A top 20 player in the world in 5 years can cost 100M£ without a doubt if that's almost the value today of Suarez and Bale.

Even if he can't reach that value... he will continue being a valuable player. He is really good, young, a star for England and more importantly an english player.

If we need to have 8 or 9 English players it's really good if they can be great players.

And sooner or later we will need a RW.

If we have money for him and for a great CB for me this 2 can be our buys for the next season, I will be happy with it.

I strongly disagree with several of your opinions. I just wanted you to know that.

Lennon 2.0

He has much more to his game then Lennon. If anyone suggests he is another Lennon they have not bothered watching him. Sterling is a better and more complete player at the age of 19 than Lennon. Sterling got into double figures with goals and assists last year. I don't think Lennon has ever managed that in his whole career. I won't slate people for saying he is overrated or overhyped but people who call him another Lennon/SWP and call him average, I will call people out on how they came to that conclusion. Especially with what he has been contributing for LIverpool at such a young age.

He has much more to his game then Lennon. If anyone suggests he is another Lennon they have not bothered watching him. Sterling is a better and more complete player at the age of 19 than Lennon. Sterling got into double figures with goals and assists last year. I don't think Lennon has ever managed that in his whole career. I won't slate people for saying he is overrated or overhyped but people who call him another Lennon/SWP and call him average, I will call people out on how they came to that conclusion. Especially with what he has been contributing for LIverpool at such a young age.

Lennon 2.0 was an exaggeration but I still think his overrated and will not ever become a top 10 players like people make him out to be. His a massive pace whore and will be found out sooner or later.

two years ago Wilshere was the Wonder boy ... I would not be surprised to see Sterling be a one or two season wonder ,

Lennon 2.0 was an exaggeration but I still think his overrated and will not ever become a top 10 players like people make him out to be. His a massive pace whore and will be found out sooner or later.

Exactly.

Common theme with kids that start at early age for the EPL...

Walker: pacewhore

Richards: Strength/pacewhore

Shaw:Strength/pace

Lennon:pacewhore

SWP:pacewhore

walcott:pacewhore

Agbonlahor-pacewhore

Ox:pacewhore

Sterling:pacewhore

Lukaku:strength

owen:pacewhore

two years ago Wilshere was the Wonder boy ... I would not be surprised to see Sterling be a one or two season wonder ,

Wilshere is a really good player. I would have him here also.

About Sterling he is 19, with great performances for a big club beeing younger than many of our kid that you are asking for but they far this level, english, etc.

We don't need anymore to buy 6 players every season so we can spend in 1 or 2 players. FOr me this is a good buy, I would do it for this money.

Wilshere is a really good player. I would have him here also.

About Sterling he is 19, with great performances for a big club beeing younger than many of our kid that you are asking for but they far this level, english, etc.

We don't need anymore to buy 6 players every season so we can spend in 1 or 2 players. FOr me this is a good buy, I would do it for this money.

Im just glad you don't do our buying

This, especially after his performance against Barcelona in 2011, the media were over hyping him to a growing extent, when you could find a handful of players in Spain just like him or even better.

Im just glad you don't do our buying

ANd I'm one of the only people here that said Cesc, Costa and Luis were great buys for the club, and without a doubt they would do well here. Many others had a lot of doubts about the 3 when they were all of them world class players a lot cheaper than the majority of the players in the market.

And that's not a great achievement since they played for great teams amazingly.

I'm more glad that the club didn't care about the opinion of fans that don't know nothing about football... Like when we sold David Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and Lukaku. And now everyone can see how good they were... Here fans thought they were stars LOL.

ANd I'm one of the only people here that said Cesc, Costa and Luis were great buys for the club, and without a doubt they would do well here. Many others had a lot of doubts about the 3 when they were all of them world class players a lot cheaper than the majority of the players in the market.

I'm more glad that the club didn't care about the opinion of fans that don't know nothing about football... Like when we sold David Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and Lukaku. And now everyone can see how good they were... Here fans thought they were stars LOL.

I guess Im wrong ... YOU should be in charge ,,,perhaps not only in dealing with transfers but tactics and coaching as well.

Get your FIFA coaching badges and take over

LOL

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You