Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly? his end product is suspect as well, he's young and definitely talented but not the type of player we need.

Somebody who is threatening on the wings is exactly the type of player we need. Would like someone more mature in their game, but if the choice is between Sterling and Willian I would choose the former every time.

• 3 weeks later...

He was soo good playing the striker role for them today. Much better than what I saw from him as a winger. He makes runs for them to pick up a pass unlike their other strikers (Balo,Lambert,Borini) and his technical ability allow him to retain the ball. He's definitely their best option at the moment.

How did I know this thread would pop up again, did well to retain possession and scored a goal gifted into his boxers by Cahill himself by backing off.

Other than that drew fouls because hes so short backing into the CBs, ref needs to pick up on that, sorry but still needs to a heck of alot more to be worth £40m++

I said last season, the key to being class is to do it the season after your breakout one, and he hasn't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You