Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WIth that logic, oscar is more valuable n10 than anyone in the world...

For Chelsea, Mou and current system we play, than pretty much yes. Dont get confused with most valuable or best n10 tho, there is difference.

For Chelsea, Mou and current system we play, than pretty much yes. Dont get confused with most valuable or best n10 tho, there is difference.

But, essentially thats what your saying.

Cesc is superior to thiago in this setup.

Yet, thiago was superior at a younger age at barca.

Thiago was superior at a younger age at munich as well vs kroos, which is why selling kroos wasnt a huge deal, yet losing thiago was for barca...

When thiago moved to munich the season prior, everyone said the same thing...

"WTF, would thiago move to a team with a better midfield than barca." He will rot on the bench... etc, etc..

Yet, thiago eventually became the key man for pep until his injury...

Fact is that if Cesc wasnt a chelsea player, Im sure a lot of people that oppose my opinion on this topic would have different opinions concerning cesc.

http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/story/2156477/english-premier-league-raheem-sterling-thinks-he-can-find-long-term-success-with-liverpool

Sorry but had to post this I find it absolutely HILARIOUS that the rumours from every elite club in Europe circled one after the other after his lobbying for a new deal during the summer/start of the season now he has to publicly come out and say that in hope of a deal because its clear that no team other than Liverpool would want him.

The sign of an elite player or class player, (He's only young, he's tired blah blah blah) is to do it season after season when people are wise to your playstyle.

Brendan can say about Suarez all he wants but he created so much space for others in that team and that is how they blitzed teams last season because the attention from the other team was on Suarez and to another extent Sturridge, another who bested from Suarez's space.

Obviously, he is the best teenager in the world.

Just like Luke Shaw and Lukaku apparently were...

Which teenager do you reckon is better than him Nike? I would say Luke Shaw is probably the best teenage LB. Gaya is pretty good as well. Lukaku is still one of the young best strikers around. You are not making sense.

So come back with yout reply please.

Which teenager do you reckon is better than him Nike? I would say Luke Shaw is probably the best teenage LB. Gaya is pretty good as well. Lukaku is still one of the young best strikers around. You are not making sense.

Kovaic.

Luke shaw is like the only teenage lb as is Lukaku was.

Kovaic.

Kovacic is not a teenager though. I really do rate him but even he needed a kick up the backside. He struggled at Inter initially but now is performing very well. That is why I stand by BR view that Sterling is the best teenager in Europe. One more month and he officially is not a teenager but right now he is and I would find it hard to say which teenager is currently better than him.

Kovacic is not a teenager though. I really do rate him but even he needed a kick up the backside. He struggled at Inter initially but now is performing very well. That is why I stand by BR view that Sterling is the best teenager in Europe. One more month and he officially is not a teenager but right now he is and I would find it hard to say which teenager is currently better than him.

Teenagers dont start in football because most of them are not born with immense pace or strength like sterling, lukaku and shaw....

Lennon had good pace too and he sure did well 8 years later..

Raheem Sterling = SWP with more ball controll.

Teenagers dont start in football because most of them are not born with immense pace or strength like sterling, lukaku and shaw....

Lennon had good pace too and he sure did well 8 years later..

I don't understand you. I asked you who the best teenager was and you said Kovacic. I am assuming you did not study Math at school/college then? :D If you honestly think Sterling and Lennon are the same type of players I will just leave it there because this will not go anywhere.

Raheem Sterling = SWP with more ball controll.

Better end product, more intelligent, stronger and more productive. Double figures last season at the age of 19. I will say no more.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You