Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His work rate throughout the entire match, while still having the pace to split them like that at the end.

Thiago and Jack Wheelchair could not do what he did today. In fact, Wheelchair has not looked the same player since Ramsey has been in bad form. I think rams was making him look a lot better than he is.

Oxlade is a joke.

The others are debatable though.

You didnt watch thiago at munich or jack wilshere vs barcelona....

Ramsey is not anywhere near as good as jack wilshere is or was.... Oxlade is englands best talent. WHen his injury records passes, people in England will finally realize who they team should revolve around...

Also, Son heung min, calhoghou, jese. And a lot more...

QPR control the game and should of won the game. However, when sandro when down, thats when guns went blazing on both sides. Reminds me of the southampton game, which southampton were the better side and manage to lose to a sturridge tap in.

His work rate throughout the entire match, while still having the pace to split them like that at the end.

Thiago and Jack Wheelchair could not do what he did today. In fact, Wheelchair has not looked the same player since Ramsey has been in bad form. I think rams was making him look a lot better than he is.

Oxlade is a joke.

That doesn't make sense because Ramsey has been pretty awful for most of this season. Wilshere on the other hand has been class for club and country in general.

Wilshere on the other hand has been class for club and country in general.

He could do so much better for his club and country if he learned to control his temper and not fall down every time someone touches him.

Sterling has an excellent temperament considering his age and he's a joy to watch. Correct me if I'm wrong but he influences games more than Cristiano Ronaldo did at the same age.

I'm not saying he will turn into the next Ronaldo but if he continues to play regularly and develop his skills, he's definitely going to be world class in another year or two. I still don't think Chelsea is the team for him considering we have enough young players of our own already.

Raheem Sterling partied in London until 3am... just a day after Liverpool star was 'too tired' to play for England

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2802386/raheem-sterling-partied-london-3am-just-day-missing-england-win-estonia-tiredness.html

Raheem Sterling partied in London until 3am... just a day after Liverpool star was 'too tired' to play for England

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2802386/raheem-sterling-partied-london-3am-just-day-missing-england-win-estonia-tiredness.html

The guy's 19. What do you expect. Besides it's after the game. If it was before, it would have mattered.

Great season last year, stagnated a touch so far this year as people are more aware of his game etc. but expect him to go through a rich vein later in the season when people take their eye off him again.

Rumbles of a new contract surfaced a month or so ago.

No contract.

Rumoured PSG are interested.

No contract

Rumoured Real Madrid are interested.

No contract.

Rumoured Chelsea are interested.

No contract.

Lets see what happened in the near future, but pretty poor from his agent/entourage to try and secure another new contract.

Oxlade is a joke.

I really hope you watch the match yesterday.

James, modric and isco is workrate...

Not this fool.

support your midtable team.

Your an idiot. Any youngster out there would struggle playing in a mediocre team against Real Madrid. Also Liverpool are 5th in the table with the same points as the 4th placed team. Mid-table right? Do your maths you total fool. And yeah, nice to call him a "fool" because?...... Stop chatting nonsense please.

Your an idiot. Any youngster out there would struggle playing in a mediocre team against Real Madrid. Also Liverpool are 5th in the table with the same points as the 4th placed team. Mid-table right? Do your maths you total fool. And yeah, nice to call him a "fool" because?...... Stop chatting nonsense please.

NO....

Liverpool has sucked all year....

Sucked ass in the champs league.

Sucked ass in the domestic league.

Suckedd ass in the Domestic cup.

Keep telling yourself sterling would start on chlesea under Jose and keep telling yourself oscar wouldnt start on liverpool.

Just like your idiot support for lukaku, sterling will end the same.

NO....

Liverpool has sucked all year....

Sucked ass in the champs league.

Sucked ass in the domestic league.

Suckedd ass in the Domestic cup.

Keep telling yourself sterling would start on chlesea under Jose and keep supporting your midtable team.

Just like your idiot support for lukaku, sterling will end the same...

You are a total, unreasonable idiot. That is all. And please quote me where I said Sterling would start in our team. Not that it would be a ludicrous statement anyway but don't make up lies please, when I have never said that.

But some of your posts are just totally bullshit. I really cba to reply to your nonsense now and you just sound stupid. Not just in this thread, there is many other threads you are just posting rubbish. Keep wanking over Thiago please. A player you believe has done more than Fabregas in his career :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

You are a total, unreasonable idiot. That is all. And please quote me where I said Sterling would start in our team. Not that it would be a ludicrous statement anyway but don't make up lies please, when I have never said that.

But some of your posts are just totally bullshit. I really cba to reply to your nonsense now and you just sound stupid. Not just in this thread, there is many other threads you are just posting rubbish. Keep wanking over Thiago please. A player you believe has done more than Fabregas in his career :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

I said thiago was a better player, never said his career was better.

same as hazard is a better player than joe cole is...

Sterling wouldnt start over oscar, hazard, willian and schurrle.

You keep supporting your midtable team and thinking sterling is the best kid in the world.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You