Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but WHO said we are willing to pay 40 million ?

Like skipper said above, here is the link

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9893838/chelsea-will-not-bid-above-16340million-for-liverpools-raheem-sterling

Take it with pinch of salt, but sky is usualy quite reliable.

Could be our last shot at a big time signing. English, homegrown, only 20, clearly wants out, London kid.

A big time signing would be Isco, Reus.

Unless Liverpool lower their asking price, Sterling won't be moving to London as he's not worth 50 million. :blue scalf:

damn right i want a player who can't finish, acts a dick & offers little defensively on £100k+ a week. Jose sign him up! He has English blood!!!!!!

damn right i want a player who can't finish, acts a dick & offers little defensively on £100k+ a week. Jose sign him up! He has English blood!!!!!!

Le run fast and dribble man that can't cross, pass, and shoot for fuckall.

Sterling is one of the most promising already established english young players along with Chamberlain. If there's a chance to sign him we should be trying all the way.

The only real weakness he has IMO is his finishing, which can be improved if he works on it. He could become a goalscoring machine if he had more composure infront of the goal. His movement and speed are top notch. and we've already seen his defensive work under Brendan.

The other possible concern about this transfer is it's extremelly costy, which suggest we wont be signing any other big name for this position in at least 2 years time and will likely miss some bargain deals.

On a positive side, he's english and very young = very good resale value.

Actually we're more than capable to hijack this if we want him. He prefer London.

But I don't know, Salah back to us now for preseason. Maybe he will be sold or maybe he could stay.

Every attacking midfielder/forward is so expensive, I'd rather we just give Bertrand Traore a go in the position. Got as much potential as Sterling in my opinion.

Reus or Isco would be great, but let's be realistic, they going to be very very expensive.

Sterling is acting like a little shit. Not showing up for training when you are under contract with a team for two more years? Imagine Hazard pulled that shit off because he wanted out? We'd never want to hear his name mentioned again, even thou he helped us win a league. Feel sorry for Liverpool fans. Sterling is not helping their case at all in transfer negotiation leverages.

Bale acted a slight dick by making his intention to leave clear, but he showed up and did his part.

Sterling is a professional. Start acting like one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You