test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoyalBlues

Raheem Sterling

Started by RoyalBlues,

1,421 posts in this topic

I know that, but I feel like he is underestimating how tiring it can be to play and train football hours in hours out nearly every day of the year.

For sure. He's a kid still, he deserves to get rested.

For sure. He's a kid still, he deserves to get rested.

He's a pro athlete. He gets paid 40k per week to train and play.

The only excuse you have to skip training is if you're injured or having personal issues

kellzfresh likes this

Liverpool is a midtable team.

best option for them is to lose all their cup games, so they can concentrate on getting 4th place this season...

He's not worth that money. English players are so over priced :\

That's correct but we can only name 17 non-HG players in our squad so we need to sing some. Also, we have just one Enlgish national team player which is ridiculous.

kellzfresh likes this

He isn't the first player to get a game of due to tiredness, I bet anything it happens A LOT.

Unfortunately for Sterling, Roy Hodgson is a clueless muppet who thought it was a good idea to hang the laundry out in public.

SO Hodgson should have LIED ?

The the flipside of things, he is young and the young body can be prone to burn out. Look at Michael Owen pushed to hard, to fast when he was too young. Gotta protect your youngsters before they reach physical prime.

iseah100 likes this

Between that and throwing a 19 year old in the Lions Den, absolutely.

It is another horrific piece of man management by a man out of his depth.

I'm just speculating. But I think Hodgson did this on purpose because I can see Rodgers in the background wanting this and instructing Sterling to rest. Hodgson probably realized this and said the things he said because he probably didn't feel Sterling's excuse was genuine. Hodgson is no genius but he wouldn't be so stupid to hang Sterling out to dry for no reason.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he really is that stupid.

Exactly.

Common theme with kids that start at early age for the EPL...

Walker: pacewhore

Richards: Strength/pacewhore

Shaw:Strength/pace

Lennon:pacewhore

SWP:pacewhore

walcott:pacewhore

Agbonlahor-pacewhore

Ox:pacewhore

Sterling:pacewhore

Lukaku:strength

owen:pacewhore

Except all of those players (bar walcott who although a late bloomer has matured and developed significantly better as a footballer) all have poor football brain and that's the one quality that distinguishes them from Sterling. Anyone that isn't biased can see that.

Atlas Lion and Myself like this