Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

He has much more to his game then Lennon. If anyone suggests he is another Lennon they have not bothered watching him. Sterling is a better and more complete player at the age of 19 than Lennon. Sterling got into double figures with goals and assists last year. I don't think Lennon has ever managed that in his whole career. I won't slate people for saying he is overrated or overhyped but people who call him another Lennon/SWP and call him average, I will call people out on how they came to that conclusion. Especially with what he has been contributing for LIverpool at such a young age.

Exactly, agree 100%. People judge too much without even watching.

I'd take him here if we didn't pay over 30m, he would be perfect for us on the right

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure. He's a kid still, he deserves to get rested.

He's a pro athlete. He gets paid 40k per week to train and play.

The only excuse you have to skip training is if you're injured or having personal issues

He's not worth that money. English players are so over priced :\

That's correct but we can only name 17 non-HG players in our squad so we need to sing some. Also, we have just one Enlgish national team player which is ridiculous.

That's correct but we can only name 17 non-HG players in our squad so we need to sing some. Also, we have just one Enlgish national team player which is ridiculous.

That's because all the English national team players are shit :P.

He isn't the first player to get a game of due to tiredness, I bet anything it happens A LOT.

Unfortunately for Sterling, Roy Hodgson is a clueless muppet who thought it was a good idea to hang the laundry out in public.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You