Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA RAWK is in meltdown (again). Heres some examples:

What a joke Raheem is.

Horrible rodent. Fuck you raheem. Who the fuck do you think you are?

i hope brendan delivered a good old fashioned beat down on him with sakho.

Sell him to QPR, he's overrated by most and he's fucking crap infront of goal.

Horrible little c*nt .....I hope FSG refuse point blank to do business, put him back in the ressies for next season ......fucking little prick

Yes but where is he going? Mou dont want him and arsenal is fking stacked with attacking players. And wenger said he dont need him.

Does he really want to go to a club with no soul like city?

What a joke Raheem is.

Horrible little c*nt .....I hope FSG refuse point blank to do business, put him back in the ressies for next season ......fucking little prick

Lol.

Literally the only thing he has over Willian is than he's homegrown.

and more goals.... and more assists.... and being 6 years younger...

Even if he isn't as good as Willian, he'd be a very good option at RW.

We'd be over paying by about 20m.

True that but Cuadrado is probably worth like 5-10m now because of his horrible time here. Also with FFP pretty much 'eased' today by Platini we don't need to balance the book anymore, can spend whatever we want as long as it benefits the team.

True that but Cuadrado is probably worth like 5-10m now because of his horrible time here. Also with FFP pretty much 'eased' today by Platini we don't need to balance the book anymore.

He's worth at least 20m. No way hos value has depreciated by 90%. Either way, I guess I would be fine with him if we rotated Oscar/Willian/Sterling.

What a joke Raheem is.

This forum has had RAWK level meltdowns in the past. :ph34r: I'm sure there are people that have a giggle and a laugh at some stuff that is posted on here.

True that but Cuadrado is probably worth like 5-10m now because of his horrible time here. Also with FFP pretty much 'eased' today by Platini we don't need to balance the book anymore, can spend whatever we want as long as it benefits the team.

We'd still have to meet some sort of revenue figure, profit amount etc. Wont be like the old days of Roman. Although i do think theyll eventually return for every club and FFP will eventually be abolished

Arse or City. Don't know if I can see Arse spending huge money for someone who isn't even a clear upgrade on what they have. City will overpay for him out of desperation and he can take Nasri's spot.

Doubt we'd be interested at the prices being mentioned.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You