Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

80£m.. Do u talk about Sterling now??!

40£m bid from manu and they gonna drive him to Manchester! I assume a fee around 25£m just because he's english. In the summer he has 1 year left and if he really need to move he can buy out his contract with 1,7£m.

I really want Sterling. He's not toppclass(yet), but he can make a difference in games and have a lot of potential. 20y and HomeGrown means very much too!

I was making the point to Waterfall that for the right money of course Liverpool would sell to Utd. Owners don't give a toss about rivalry between the teams.

25mil would be a bargain, look at what 28 mill got Everton in Lukaku...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was making the point to Waterfall that for the right money of course Liverpool would sell to Utd. Owners don't give a toss about rivalry between the teams.

Believe me. Liverpool will not be selling Sterling for £25m. Especially to United. His contract runs out in 2017. That would be a bargain for the buyer considering his talent already and his potential. I would take him for £25m in a heartbeat.

Believe me. Liverpool will not be selling Sterling for £25m. Especially to United. His contract runs out in 2017. That would be a bargain for the buyer considering his talent already and his potential. I would take him for £25m in a heartbeat.

I posted this in a different thread.

No one is paying 50 mil pounds for Sterling. If Liverpool won't accept less, strike a deal with Sterling to join when his contract runs out.

Sam Wallace of The Independent suggests Sterling could utilise a controversial ruling to secure a transfer away: "One option that is open to Sterling is the invoking of FIFA's Article 17 governing transfers which would allow him to buy out the final year of the two left on his deal."

http://bleacherrepor...on-anfield-star

Of course, Chelsea would give him the money (indirectly) to do so. He'd be public enemy #1 in Liverpool though.

I would love this

Yes I know, hence why I said a bargain..

Hopefully he ends up at City on massive wages

Uhh, why?

I don't want to see Sterling playing off of guys like Silva and Agüero. Plus whoever else they bring in.

Sterling wouldn't be bad here at all, many people forget the kid is only 20 and already one of the best players in the PL. He would grow massively under Jose as well.

Hazard - Willian - Sterling is not bad at all.

Be nice to renew the English core too - RLC, Cahill, Sterling, Terry, Bamford (?)

Be nice to renew the English core too - RLC, Cahill, Sterling, Terry, Bamford (?)

This is the main reason sterling would be attractive. We had terry, Cole, lamps j.Cole always starting for England but now cahill is the only english starting player in our team. We'll have to fix that soon

Owners definitely care about rivalries because their customers (fans) do passionately. They won't want to piss off an entire fan base (which Liverpool has globally) to make some easy profit off a transfer. Liverpool fans are already pissed at FSG for not investing. If the first transfer business between the two clubs since 1964 involved sale of their most promising English player, it would be the biggest PR disaster in football and a huge white flag if you've ever seen one. There's a reason why they never did business together for more than 50 years.

Sterling wouldn't be bad here at all, many people forget the kid is only 20 and already one of the best players in the PL. He would grow massively under Jose as well.

Hazard - Willian - Sterling is not bad at all.

No, it's not bad. But Bale-Willian-Hazard is world class.

Providing the price is right I would be happy to see him join.

A little bit worried about the fact that he's seemed a bit lazy at times (both on the pitch and also needing holidays in the middle of the season), his finishing issues and his questionable off field antics but willing to put faith in the fact that Mourinho would be able to bring the best out in him and suppress the unlikable qualities about him.

He obviously has talent, is English and should be a reasonable price considering he's out of contract in just over 12 months. So if Mou deems him good enough to sign, then I am happy to put lots of faith in the kid.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You