Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

Chris Bascombe, a very relible Telegrahp journalist when it comes to Liverpool says Liverpool puts a 50m Pounds price tag on Sterling. That will remove the intrest of everyone i assume, even City. But now the question remines how much Sterling wants the move... can he be even more a dick about it?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Bascombe, a very relible Telegrahp journalist when it comes to Liverpool says Liverpool puts a 50m Pounds price tag on Sterling. That will remove the intrest of everyone i assume, even City. But now the question remines how much Sterling wants the move... can he be even more a dick about it?

£50m might be slightly excessive but I would go for it. His true value is closer to £40m though (considering his potential and HG status).

To answer your question earlier as well - yeah, IMO a attacking midfield strata of Hazard - Willian - Sterling is very exciting and would probably be our best if we did sign Raheem.

£50m might be slightly excessive but I would go for it. His true value is closer to £40m though (considering his potential and HG status).

You would actually go for Sterling for £50m? you know thats 70m euros today? i think you could get TWO players who are at the very least as talented as Sterling for that amount. But i guess we have completely different opinions about Sterling.

I dont know a LFC fan who thinks Sterling worth more than 40-45 million Euros tbh.

We need a winger IMO, and by that I mean replicating the threat we have on the left with Hazard. A dribbler, a direct threat, someone who gets one on one and destroys people with pace and ability. Willian is not a winger for me, he's more of a number 10. I appreciate what Willian offers but out wide he is not the answer and until Cuadrado settles in we have a problem out wide on the right.

moses had games where he did just that. I have not yet written him off as a squad player for us.

You would actually go for Sterling for £50m? you know thats 70m euros today? i think you could get TWO players who are at the very least as talented as Sterling for that amount. But i guess we have completely different opinions about Sterling.

I dont know a LFC fan who thinks Sterling worth more than 40-45 million Euros tbh.

I know plenty of Liverpool fans that think that if it wasn't for his contract, he'd be going for close to Bale money.

Probably a small rumor that will die down eventually..

Much as I'd love to see someone like Sterling playing for us, Liverpool are not stupid.. they wouldn't sell directly to a rival club.

Spurs yes, but Liverpool is another story. We can do Torres and Meireles to Sterling if we want to.

I know plenty of Liverpool fans that think that if it wasn't for his contract, he'd be going for close to Bale money.

they're funny. Bayern, Real, Bacelona would never think about getting him now even for 30m pounds and so does Jose (imo), while PSG have other targets and City cant pay so much with FFP. So who the hell whould pay this money (close to Bale money like they said)? Real were stupid enough to pay 100m on Bale, they would never do it again for another over-hyped British. Sterling is not even hot or scores lots of goals.

To answer your question earlier as well - yeah, IMO a attacking midfield strata of Hazard - Willian - Sterling is very exciting and would probably be our best if we did sign Raheem.

£40-50m for Sterling? That's absurd!

It really isn't that absurd when the likes of Cuadrado and Willian are going for £30m.

Doesn't mean it's right. Sterling hasn't done anything noteworthy to even warrant a price tag close to 20-25m, never mind 40-50m.

It really isn't that absurd when the likes of Cuadrado and Willian are going for £30m.

True that. And Sterling is a top shelf talent, that's the money you gotta pay for real talents these days. Would very much prefer him to Bale tbh.

Doesn't mean it's right. Sterling hasn't done anything noteworthy to even warrant a price tag close to 20-25m, never mind 40-50m.

Interesting that Sterling isn't even worth £20-25m to you. Fair enough, but the 40m would be based on his potential more than anything. A 20 year old Englishman who is one of the best in the league in his position (winger) will always be priced nearer to that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You