Raheem Sterling

RoyalBlues

I doubt Liverpool would sell him at all. He's a great player though. Not sure why people are calling him average. He actually has an end product as opposed to 90% of recent English wingers.

Liverpool will sell for the right price. They have to.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we can EVER get him from Pool for decent price. He is british, young that already doubles his actual worth. He plays for ''rival'' cunts, that will quadruple his price.

He is english and that is only thing why we might go after him. But I dont want him here. He is lazy, very young inconsistent which is exact opposite of what we need to add to our RW. We need proven hardworker who will add danger from that side. We have Hazard and playing with Sterling and Hazard will never work. Sterling will never learn how to track back etc.

Instead of four good players in Willian, Salah, Schurrle and Sterling, I would prefer one realy good one and his decent back up. Price would be the same. We need to add quality on right side, not more quantity.

Does that mean Chelsea have to pay child support to for his million kids.

Is that needed? you sound like the media when they would pry into the personal lives of Terry and Cole. He is a great player, young, and would be awesome for that right wing spot in this squad.

Is that needed? you sound like the media when they would pry into the personal lives of Terry and Cole. He is a great player, young, and would be awesome for that right wing spot in this squad.

And JT private life affected JT and Chelsea as did Jack Wilshere as did Lampard as did Gerrard etc....

Can't expect players to live perfect lives, but you also cant say private lifes have no effect on football.

And JT private life affected JT and Chelsea as did Jack Wilshere as did Lampard as did Gerrard etc....

Can't expect players to live perfect lives, but you also cant say private lifes have no effect on football.

But the stories of him having more than one kid are rumours. Sterling has confirmed several times that he only has one kid, a daughter he loves and that does not affect his career and why should it? Many young players have kids at an early age but rumours just circulated that he had more than one which he has denied. End of story on that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You