test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoyalBlues

Raheem Sterling

Started by RoyalBlues,

1,421 posts in this topic

Liverpool will sell for the right price. They have to.

Yeah, but it'll have to be the right price for them, not us. They'd want like 50M or even more.

I like him, but his price is nowhere near that much money. 25m would be fine since he is English.

Because he is English, he will be overpriced.

Does that mean Chelsea have to pay child support to for his million kids.

Is that needed? you sound like the media when they would pry into the personal lives of Terry and Cole. He is a great player, young, and would be awesome for that right wing spot in this squad.

Myself likes this

Is that needed? you sound like the media when they would pry into the personal lives of Terry and Cole. He is a great player, young, and would be awesome for that right wing spot in this squad.

And JT private life affected JT and Chelsea as did Jack Wilshere as did Lampard as did Gerrard etc....

Can't expect players to live perfect lives, but you also cant say private lifes have no effect on football.

And JT private life affected JT and Chelsea as did Jack Wilshere as did Lampard as did Gerrard etc....

Can't expect players to live perfect lives, but you also cant say private lifes have no effect on football.

But the stories of him having more than one kid are rumours. Sterling has confirmed several times that he only has one kid, a daughter he loves and that does not affect his career and why should it? Many young players have kids at an early age but rumours just circulated that he had more than one which he has denied. End of story on that.

Myself likes this

I would buy him for that money.

We have 1 super star talent in Hazard, all the others are not that good we need to start searching for the next big stars. And this guy is one of them.

He is English, 19 years old, one of the best english players, he is not afraid of going against 2 or 3 oponents... and we need to improve our RW.

Sell one of the other players and try with Sterling.

Right now an average player like James Rodriguez is worth 70/80 million euros, Shaw cost 33M£ (a 19 years old left back that never played a big game in his life), I think 50M£ for this guy it's OK.

In 5 years if he is one of the best players in the world he can be sold for 100M£/150M£, if not we can recover a lot of it.

One of the best English players out there imo.

This is hardly an achievement lol!!!

I would buy him for that money.

We have 1 super star talent in Hazard, all the others are not that good we need to start searching for the next big stars. And this guy is one of them.

He is English, 19 years old, one of the best english players, he is not afraid of going against 2 or 3 oponents... and we need to improve our RW.

Sell one of the other players and try with Sterling.

Right now an average player like James Rodriguez is worth 70/80 million euros, Shaw cost 33M£ (a 19 years old left back that never played a big game in his life), I think 50M£ for this guy it's OK.

In 5 years if he is one of the best players in the world he can be sold for 100M£/150M£, if not we can recover a lot of it.

James Rodriguez isn't just "avg".

& Raheem Sterling will never go for anywhere near £100-£150m.

This is hardly an achievement lol!!!

James Rodriguez isn't just "avg".

& Raheem Sterling will never go for anywhere near £100-£150m.

It depends if in the future he gets near the value of Hazard he will be. 15 years ago the best player in the world had the value of 40M£ (Figo).

6 years ago the best player in the world cost 90M£ (Cristiano). 2 years ago the price of Messi would have been nearly 200M£, and with the prices we have today Hazard will cost a lot more than Ronaldo cost to Real Madrid (and Hazard is a lot worst than Ronaldo).

A top 20 player in the world in 5 years can cost 100M£ without a doubt if that's almost the value today of Suarez and Bale.

Even if he can't reach that value... he will continue being a valuable player. He is really good, young, a star for England and more importantly an english player.

If we need to have 8 or 9 English players it's really good if they can be great players.

And sooner or later we will need a RW.

If we have money for him and for a great CB for me this 2 can be our buys for the next season, I will be happy with it.

It depends if in the future he gets near the value of Hazard he will be. 15 years ago the best player in the world had the value of 40M£ (Figo).

6 years ago the best player in the world cost 90M£ (Cristiano). 2 years ago the price of Messi would have been nearly 200M£, and with the prices we have today Hazard will cost a lot more than Ronaldo cost to Real Madrid (and Hazard is a lot worst than Ronaldo).

A top 20 player in the world in 5 years can cost 100M£ without a doubt if that's almost the value today of Suarez and Bale.

Even if he can't reach that value... he will continue being a valuable player. He is really good, young, a star for England and more importantly an english player.

If we need to have 8 or 9 English players it's really good if they can be great players.

And sooner or later we will need a RW.

If we have money for him and for a great CB for me this 2 can be our buys for the next season, I will be happy with it.

I strongly disagree with several of your opinions. I just wanted you to know that.