• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Willian
    • Remy
    • Luis (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)

In this game I am expecting Fabregas to get his first goal for Chelsea, if he doesnt i will be dissappointed

:getin:

Just came back from work and saw the scores. Sergio Auggero scored 3 penalties and missedo one, who takes our penalties, if it isn't Diego Costa, I would like a full explanation.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting those 3 points was the most important thing. Great goals, especially that second goal was class.

Mourinho was smiling a lot today. The missus must have opened the gates to Pantyville last night.

Luis looked shaky on defence and nice on offense. Will have to improve his defending if he wants to come out of old trafford with any pride. I see Van Gaal Targeting him. Good result away from home after Internationals. Oscar is officially on FIRE

Good game, good win. Never easy to play after an international break. The two goals were absolutely beauties. But that late goal conceded was really unnecessary. Made life difficult when we shouldn't have. :doh:

Not to mention messed up my prediction league score :readthemessage:

Soon as Zaha came on I knew he'd cause us problems with his pace.

Luis was obviously really poor on the goal but it's a bit understandable after not playing for a while and coming in with no warmup. No way was he expecting to come on. Glad he'll get a run of games now.

I'm happy for the game and the result.

We struggled a lot with those games last season, and it could be concerning as many of our players were injured. We didn't have a great bench and we handled the match well.

Hasn't Luís been so soft against Zaha, we would have had a clean sheet (despite Cahill being quite shaky in the first half).

Oscar is in great form and he was very good on both ends again. A lot is being said about Cesc's goal, but I don't remember anyone particularly pointing out his pass - which was Cesc-esquee :P

I don't think Hazard was quiet, he had a couple of good shots on goal, a few dribbles. It's just everyone was tired as fuck and we decided to control the match with ball possession instead of going for the kill. Can anyone blame them? They've been traveling to serve their NTs - the Brazilian particularly were globe trotting. I have no complaints.

Top of the league, 5 points clear, 5 goals clear in GD. I'm a happy girl.

Well, conceding was unfortunate, but seriously, are people really saying they had nerve wrecking moments at the end of the match?

It was a clear win through and through, not even when they scored I felt like we would concede a draw. Not every time we concede a goal at the end of the match is a nervous ending. It was just the rest of the match, nothing worrying. It seems like people are overreacting a little bit about a very quiet, calm and not-worrying game imo.