Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucking horrible International break……..Piss off!!

Oh yeah the game………0-3 us.

I'm on strike until Blatter and his cronies get rid of the stupid, annoying breaks. I don't watch international games on TV and I certainly don't buy tickets. If all of us did that, even for just two successive matches, old Sepp would have to think again.

Blatter is just taking the Michael. Creating more and more meaningless games, to generate more and more cash which he can redistribute to National Associations in a way that keeps them voting for him. Everything else that comes out of that bloke's mouth by way of justification of his policy is hot air. The base of it is to con us into giving him money which he can use to cling on to power. And what are we getting in return for financing his power grab?

Damaged domestic football and watered down internationals that excite no one. So watered down in fact that European FAs are planning a so called 'friendly tournament' to compensate for the absence of competitive football. An absence created because uefa have gone along with Sepp's little scheme and produced a series of hopelessly lopsided qualifying groups. PLEASE, NOBODY BUY TICKETS FOR THIS CHARADE. Unless we stand up for ourselves Blatter is going to keep bleeding us for all we've got and laugh at us for being such mugs.

So what would I like to see instead? Scrap international breaks. That would shorten the domestic season and leave room for a 4 or 5 week 'International Season' which would follow the domestic one. The qualifying groups would be more streamlined and would be played, in their entirety, during that season which would then get everyone's full attention, attracting better crowds and TV audiences as a result. Win - win.

It's not a new idea but it is a good one. Wake up Herr Blatter; wake up or clear off.

Costa can celebrate just the way he wants, as long as he keeps on scoring :) - Did you ever get tired of Drogba's celebration? ;)

Anyway, we have to win this game, and keep on going on this amazing run!

Costa could celebrate by punching by grandma in the face and frankly I wouldn't care, as long as he's scoring.

If Tibo is still out, this line-up.

Cech

Brana Cahill Terry Luis

Matic Fabregas

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

T-Bone will be back. He's going to play during the international break so barring another injury he'll be fine.

EDIT: Agree with the rest of the squad though.

Last four home victories vs Arsenal we went on to drop points the league game later (1-2 vs Everton, 0-0 vs Villa, 2-2 vs Reading, 0-1 vs Palace).

Hopefully we stop this trend here.

Last four home victories vs Arsenal we went on to drop points the league game later (1-2 vs Everton, 0-0 vs Villa, 2-2 vs Reading, 0-1 vs Palace).

Hopefully we stop this trend here.

That's a worrying trend. Especially considering that games after international breaks are not easy.

Tbh, I'm more worried about this game than I was about Arsenal.

That's a worrying trend. Especially considering that games after international breaks are not easy.

Tbh, I'm more worried about this game than I was about Arsenal.

Me too. Arsenal didn't worry me, I knew we could beat them. Palace is tricky.