Crystal Palace v Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year we battered Arsenal at home and the next fixture was against Palace away and we all know what happened. Hope for a different result this time and 3 points. That's all.

Team is obvious same as today with maybe Willian instead of Schurrle and Luis instead of Dave. Also depends on fitness of Courtois and other players on international. If we play attacking football we can easily destroy them 3/4-0.

Eden: 10 Oct and 13 Oct.

Brazilian NT plays on the 11 Oct and 14 Oct, but they're friendlies, so our lads are unlikely to play 90 minutes.

At least Spain NT plays on the 9 Oct and 12 Oct, so our Spanish lads will have 6 days of rest. Since Iniesta is called up this time, is it too much to hope for Cesc to be benched? Though it's probably very unlikely. Can see Del Bosque using Cesc-Busquets-Iniesta in both games and dropping Koke to the bench. Costa will probably play at least 70 minutes in both games.

Eden: 10 Oct and 13 Oct.

Brazilian NT plays on the 11 Oct and 14 Oct, but they're friendlies, so our lads are unlikely to play 90 minutes.

At least Spain NT plays on the 9 Oct and 12 Oct, so our Spanish lads will have 6 days of rest. Since Iniesta is called up this time, is it too much to hope for Cesc to be benched? Though it's probably very unlikely. Can see Del Bosque using Cesc-Busquets-Iniesta in both games and dropping Koke to the bench. Costa will probably play at least 70 minutes in both games.

If I was the Spanish coach I would want my VERY BEST striker ,,,,,,,,,,, So Torres would play BOTH games :yay: