Petr Cech

eldo

ywiic.jpg

From David Luiz's Twitter! calling Petr 'The Gladiator'.

I am certain we have the most memorable/charismatic Number 1's in History!

Fatty Foulkes, Peter 'The Cat' Bonetti, Ed De Goey (The Tash), Carlo Cudicini (Blew everyone away with his ability for such a small man), Petr Cech

Thats just the key ones...theres plenty more aswell!

Petr Cech, Legend, Lunatic, Hero.

Proof that not all players are in it for the money. He puts his body on the line every week & despite nearly dying on a football pitch he's still willing to put his body in there. This is why he is one of the best & certainly the best Chelsea has had between the sticks.

There really is no words to sum up just how good Cech is.

It annoys me when people jump on the bandwagon of, he has never been the same since his injury, he will never be as good as Schmeicel, Seaman etc etc when near enough all the facts/stats say otherwise.

Had my head in my hands when I saw him lying there, thankfully all is ok. Love you big man!

Some cunt on my facebook actually posted something like "If Hilario comes on I'll stop watching" ughhhh what the fuck?!

Sounds like a true fan, Hilario wasn't even on the bench.

lol...Cech, Chelsea's Caped Crusader...

When Petr Cech was asked about the broken nose he sustained at Blackburn Rovers and how it would affect his chances of playing for the Czech Republic in their Euro 2012 play-offs against Montenegro on Friday and next Tuesday, he said: "Let's see what the doctors say. If I were to start, then it would only be while wearing a mask. I already wear headgear and I think that I would look like Batman."