Petr Cech

eldo

Cech a major doubt for Wigan game after breaking finger... so stuttering Chelsea could have to rely on error-prone Turnbull

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2273310/Petr-Cech-suffers-broken-finger-major-doubt-Chelsea-v-Wigan.html#axzz2JvycyGeO

Cech a major doubt for Wigan game after breaking finger... so stuttering Chelsea could have to rely on error-prone Turnbull

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2273310/Petr-Cech-suffers-broken-finger-major-doubt-Chelsea-v-Wigan.html#axzz2JvycyGeO

tumblr_m6igg017ZS1r3yvai.jpg

That "he has 4 seasons left as a top keeper" has been nonsense for over a year now and these injuries are proving it. He's not got a very good body as we know, and once again, we shouldn't just keep playing him as undisputed #1 season after season now just because he's Cech. He should accept a Cudicini role with Courtois being #1.

are you kidding me? oh my god. he said that he punched the ball and hit some newcastle player. it´s just happened. he can´t be lucky every day. he is playing with helmet over 5 years, with several serious injuries and you want to replace him? after what he gived to this club? he can be here for 5 next year on top level,so you are right - not 4 seasons but 5!

First of all I have to say: Cech is a boss! I like him a lot!

Must say though that he totally made a crucial mistake at the 2nd goal in the Newcastle game this weekend.

Pushing the ball back into the field with is a youth keeper mistake... Also he didn't look that good with the 3rd goal (ok, true... his view was maybe blocked... but still).

Such a crap situation that he has a broken finger now. IMO a topteam like Chelsea cannot rely on an average GK like Hilario.

But to bring back Courtois because of Cech little injuries now and them... to put him on the bench when Petr is back => that's really not an option.

I'm afraid we will have to choose: Petr or Thibaut.

Seen the situation... I'm really afraid the board will drop Courtois and go for Butland (?) or Begovic(?) instead. And Courtois will probably be used in a swap deal with Falcao.

I really hope we can count on Petr for the next 5 years then... because dropping Courtois... This kid is really the best GK I've seen in many many years (and most amazingly he's still only 20 years old!)

Get well soon Petr! We need you between our posts!

are you kidding me? oh my god. he said that he punched the ball and hit some newcastle player. it´s just happened. he can´t be lucky every day. he is playing with helmet over 5 years, with several serious injuries and you want to replace him? after what he gived to this club? he can be here for 5 next year on top level,so you are right - not 4 seasons but 5!

And what do you expect us to do with Courtois? He isn't going to just go on loan for 5 seasons. So then if that's out of the question, and we sell him, who do we replace Cech with? I also didn't say anything of the sort like replace him just because of this injury. It's well documented that he has numerous problems with his body meaning it'll be almost a miracle to see him as a starting XI player at a top club in 2/3 seasons time.