Petr Cech

eldo

Sadly Cech is not one of us anymore, the moment he signed for Arsenal he tarnished his Chelsea legacy, i´m sorry but that is just the way i feel :( , i just wished he would have signed for anyone outside England out of respect for us, but it was his choice unfortunately and mainly Roman´s decision to let him go there, a bad one at that in my opinion. I will never forget the wonderful 11 years he gave us but now he is a rival and no longer a blue and we need to move on from him as much as it hurts seeing him in a gonner shirt :mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed: oh god. Cheers mates, all the best and KTBFFH :blue scalf: Let the new season begin.

Did anyone read what he said after the match ?

He said that he had only seen 3 player receive bigger ovations from their former supporters than the new ones : Didier, Lamps and himself.

He also said that they are coming back in the future, whatever the role, the three of them.

I can't find the original source, but if he really said that, that's the second take on his own team :lol:

Once a blue, Always a blue.

...I'm struggling to see how this is worse. Spurs isn't a big club, will never be a title contender even if they have Cech... him going to Spurs instead isn't worse, I'm sorry.

And for those who say "once a blue, always a blue" you know that's BS right? Cech isn't a blue anymore, he's a red. Right now, he's a red. So he's not always a blue.

Today every Chelsea fan's gonna applaud Cech because happy happy days. 5 years from now, those happy happy days will be gone. Dare I say, if Arsenal somehow wins the league/CL with Cech in their squad, I fail to see how Cech can't be an Arsenal legend.

article-2596257-1CCCEF6700000578-231_634

YEP! Cech is a Red

If Arsenal FC Kit was still made by Adidas in 2015-to-2016, the move would have hurt more for me.

The Petr Cech move to Arsenal would've hurt me even more if Adidas was still with Arsenal's as their Kit Manufacturer.

Arsenal FC once had Adidas as their Kit Manufacturer with Adidas ( 1986 – 1994 )

Arsenal finally have as world class solid GK in Cech. I would dare say he can become the Van der Sar for Arsenal giving them many solid years ahead.

Many of our fans were angry for selling him to Arsenal but I have thought about this for a while and believe this is another of Jose's cunning tactics in disguise. Jose knows Arsenal does not have the consistency or steel to win the league but giving them Cech allows them to take away valuable points from our direct rivals like City, Utd, Pool and less so Spurs and the Toffees.

It was a risk to sell Cech to Arsenal but it may be a blessing in disguise..

Yeah Tibo is better, but Cech added to their squad what they needed, world class GK, and yesterday showed how he impoves arsenal.

Let's bot exaggerate, he makes them better, but doesn't transform them to the best team in England.

Lmao, I just find it hilarious how everyone's suddenly pro-Arsenal for the title. They've made one signing in Cech, but have to improve everywhere else. Title contenders? I think not.

Apparently all that they were missing was a world class goalkeeper. Who knew.

If Arsenal FC Kit was still made by Adidas in 2015-to-2016, the move would have hurt more for me.

The Petr Cech move to Arsenal would've hurt me even more if Adidas was still with Arsenal's as their Kit Manufacturer.

Arsenal FC once had Adidas as their Kit Manufacturer with Adidas (19861994)

Best post of the day. :lol: