Petr Cech

eldo

ARSENAL could be about to land a second Chelsea man this summer, with coach Christophe Lollichon set to follow Petr Cech across London

http://zziipp.eu/news.php?u=http://dlvr.it/BdVSSL

Would make our transfer window even better if this happens :dance::getin::D ...................... <_<

So I actually met the legend. The man himself. What a gentleman he was.

I'll be honest I was like a child. Could hardly contain my excitement.

15hhk5i.jpg

Met him when I was at the Emirates Cup on Sunday (met other players too, the pictures are in the Mugshots thread if anyone is interested) with my missus, dad and brother. My dad showed him his Chelsea tattoo and bless the man he apologised profoundly to us for leaving. I said to him to not be silly, that myself as well as almost every other Chelsea fan with a brain still viewed him as a legend of the highest order and wished him the happiest in life no matter where he went, and that he more than deserved to choose where he went. I hope he listened because he really is an amazing gentleman and a Chelsea legend. Was a fantastic experience meeting him!!!

But... But.... But... I Want Too!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Where You sat that you met him?

But... But.... But... I Want Too!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Where You sat that you met him?

Genuinely my 2nd thought after having the picture taken with him was "xPetrCechx and Alex on the TC forums are going to be pretty jealous after this!". Sorry that you've never got a chance to meet your hero but trust me, he's a lovely lovely bloke.

I was in the Diamond Club. A family friend works at Fly Emirates and can get my family tickets for the Director's box, Diamond Club or Fly Emirates box on occasion when they're not being used by others in the company. Met Arsene Wenger last year in there and saw Sanchez but didn't get a chance to collar him for a photo. This time saw lots of people come through including Cech and got pictures with all of them (except Ozil, he was rushing).

Genuinely my 2nd thought after having the picture taken with him was "xPetrCechx and Alex on the TC forums are going to be pretty jealous after this!". Sorry that you've never got a chance to meet your hero but trust me, he's a lovely lovely bloke.

I was in the Diamond Club. A family friend works at Fly Emirates and can get my family tickets for the Director's box, Diamond Club or Fly Emirates box on occasion when they're not being used by others in the company. Met Arsene Wenger last year in there and saw Sanchez but didn't get a chance to collar him for a photo. This time saw lots of people come through including Cech and got pictures with all of them (except Ozil, he was rushing).

Haha, looks amazing mate, glad you enjoyed the experience!

As for today, you can't blame him for celebrating. The difference is he's celebrating winning a Community Shield, not a European Cup.

HIs presence alone made Ramires and Hazard shoot well over. Like Neuer made Benzema, Higuain and Palacio waste their chances. Nevermind Cech would have had no chance from 4 yards if ramires had only got the ball on target and for Hazard's shot, he was already committed. A simple lob or a shot into the near corner would have done the job.

Been thinking about this the last few days, and him going Arsenal just dont sit right at all. I think he has used the sitting on the bench excuse to hide the fact that he has stuck two fingers up to us and joined a bitter rival. And after seeing him yesterday with the Arsenal fans after winning a pre season game didnt make me feel sick it made me hate the bloke because he is just Arsenal now, with fucking stupid selfies and stupid promo stuff on there social media etc.

For me this is worse then Lampard going to city VIA NYC.

And to the bloke that met him, i think he was just saying all that to save face and not get stick from people. Bet he would say to an Arsenal fan that he was over the moon to join them.

I strongly believe that he handed in a transfer request to go to Arsenal