Petr Cech

eldo

His new gloves are fucking hideous, in fact the entire adidas glove range for 2015/16 is disgusting.

Never ever thought I'd swap glove brands again (I wore Lotto exclusively until 2008; swapped to adidas in 2008 and have been playing and coaching in various version of adidas Predator gloves since then), but look at these monstrosities:

108922.jpg

Utterly vile, it looks as if Spiderman designed these while fucked on ketamine. How can they have gone from this to that in the space of six months? Shocking. Bring back the old Response Pros from 2008-12. They were fucking proper gloves. These were my all-time favourite pair (obviously Cech wore them...), the contact maximiser cut was revolutionary for goalkeeper gloves - yet they still looked absolutely boss. The old 2008 model were especially fantastic, the grip was incredible.

What's our main man Tibo gonna wear?

Arsenal fans are actually gloating about this :lol:

Goes with United fans gloating about a 1-1 home draw last season and Liverpool fans gloating about only losing 1-0 at Real.

And these are suppose to be the 3 biggest clubs in this country, what a mess.

"Little details" such as needing a world-class striker, a more tactically-capable manager, and another midfielder to relieve the stress on Alexis. Little details, indeed. They're lightyears behind.

"Little details" such as needing a world-class striker, a more tactically-capable manager, and another midfielder to relieve the stress on Alexis. Little details, indeed. They're lightyears behind.

A very solid CDM is needed as well. We saw the impact Matic had on our team, and the closest thing they have is Coquelin who just isn't in the same league at all.

A very solid CDM is needed as well. We saw the impact Matic had on our team, and the closest thing they have is Coquelin who just isn't in the same league at all.

Absolutely, can't believe I forgot about that. Arguably their weakest area is their midfield. You can have all the pretty football players you could ever want, your Wilsheres, your Ozils, your Cazorlas, but without a stable presence behind them, you're never going to challenge.

Absolutely, can't believe I forgot about that. Arguably their weakest area is their midfield. You can have all the pretty football players you could ever want, your Wilsheres, your Ozils, your Cazorlas, but without a stable presence behind them, you're never going to challenge.

You could even say they need a quality CB too. Mertesacker has the turning circle of a battleship and if he ran any slower he'd be going backwards. As soon as the ball gets past him (as it does quite often) he's useless.

They need (literally and figuratively) a spine to the team, which they just don't have right now.

:mouthclosed::mouthclosed::mouthclosed:

Its hard on the eyes isn't it mate! Makes me wish for temporary selective blindness.

And I do understand the need for pulling other teams to pieces, apart from it often being factual it makes us feel a bit better about our own problems!