Petr Cech

eldo

I'm really shocked that Roman let that happen. I'm also disappointed that Petr did that to us. Of all teams not Arsenal. Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssse. But I wish him the best of luck in his personal life, however, I will not feel sorry for him if Arsene Wenger benches him. I know Wenger did this to get back at Jose and Chelsea. He really did not need Petr. But I hope he loses Ospina in the process. I was always indifferent about Arsenal until that Ostrich neck, thug of a whinny, jealous, Escargot eating Voyeur took over. He is simply, simply just a repulsive man. I can't stand him.

Today I will take Petr off my avatar, Never thought that day would come. I have met him many times and spoken to him and he was always a very humble man. Cordial and respectful. I guess that is why I'm so totally shocked. To make things worse, I'm not really into Courtois or sold on him. I think Athletico just had a superb defense around him. all those flapping on crosses and get beat by a 60 yard punt by Adams does not inspire me. I just hope he proves me wrong and we do not live to regret this. Petr is still good for another 5-6 years at the top level.

He was saying that for ages. Everyone knew he wants to keep things simple, stay in London for the family. Unlike Lamps who tricked everyone....

Anyway, I will be forever grateful to Cech, one of best GKs I ever saw, he is the main reason for the only CL we have so far.

Im sad that he is going in Arsenal, but he has all right to go wherever he wants.

We are losing great character and Arsenal are getting great player.

Good luck and thank you for 11 great years Petr.

Ive said it before I know but you never heard of commuting?? I went up to darkest Manchester 6 days a week from sunny Brixton and I got there by 9am even in the blizzards. Im sure with the regular flights across Europe now he would still get there quicker than I got there.

I love the guy but hes a psyche major so he knows how much grief and controversy it would cause.

I honestly think hes done this as a big fuck you to us.

You want for him to have to travel endlessly week in, week out just because of the fans? Same fans who will eventually just end up remembering what Cech did for us. He deserves the chance to do what he wants now, he's a club legend. And he didn't do it as a fuck you to us, say that in a couple days time when the shock has worn off.

He's done whats best for him and his family.Good on him.Bad on us for getting a crap deal but hey what can we do.

No doubt will have a impact but wont see how much till season starts getting really going.People did say they wanted a closer title race next time..

The 'fans' writing treats on twitter and whatever need to get a sodding grip and grow up.Its pathetic.Daily Mail love shit stirring...

Thinking about this deal.. I still think £10m is too small a fee.. I think that if we knew, that we'd have had no choice but to let him go, the least we could have done is hold out for more money for him.. test Arsenal's resolve, but no.. too lenient!

You want for him to have to travel endlessly week in, week out just because of the fans? Same fans who will eventually just end up remembering what Cech did for us. He deserves the chance to do what he wants now, he's a club legend. And he didn't do it as a fuck you to us, say that in a couple days time when the shock has worn off.

Aww Would it do him any harm then to jump into one of his luxury cars or have himself chaufer driven to the airport then fly 1st class for utpo a whole hour to get across the channel so he can get paid millions of pounds to play football for a couple of hours.

I know many people that would kill to do that endlessly. Hes just a pampered footballer thats had his nose put out of place (after he once did it to someone himself) and hes wanting to get his own back and his ego stroked..

Aww Would it do him any harm then to jump into one of his luxury cars or have himself chaufer driven to the airport then fly 1st class for utpo a whole hour to get across the channel so he can get paid millions of pounds to play football for a couple of hours.

I know many people that would kill to do that endlessly. Hes just a pampered footballer thats had his nose put out of place (after he once did it to someone himself) and hes wanting to get his own back and his ego stroked..

it's alot more difficult than that. He can't go back to forth everyday.

Cech needs to train in france and his sleep, etc.

Very few have turned against him, and even fewer will forget what he did for us, but you can't expect it not to sting when he is wearing that horrible shirt.

Oh I agree 100%. It will certainly hurt seeing him pull on that shirt. But reading some of the posts on here just leaves me baffled. The service this man gave to our club was phenomenal. What he achieved was phenomenal. He should be thanked for what he did for us. Not abused because he didn't want to sit on the bench.

See ya Cech.

1. He didnt want to be a benchwarmer

2. He could have gone to a number of clubs but obviously a club that is consistantly top 4 and in London easily had the greatest appeal to him

3. Pointless Chelsea trying play hardball over a fee. 10m this year or nothing next. At least thats another decent amount added to the pot.

4. Was he actually 'all that' in the last 3 years or so? Seem to remember posts on Chelsea forums slating him for mistakes at set piece crosses, near post goals being let in and his poor kicking out when he was first choice.

Anyway, hope the best for him outside of football and that the alleged faults above continue to haunt him especially against us

He was saying that for ages. Everyone knew he wants to keep things simple, stay in London for the family. Unlike Lamps who tricked everyone....

How wrong to compare the scenarios between him and Lampard.

Chelsea (Mourinho) wanted to keep Cech and he still had another year of contract. Cech chose to leave early and chose Arsenal and signed a 3 year plus permenant deal.

Yet with Lampard, Chelsea had let him run down contract and was free to do what the hell he wanted including a temporary deal with City

I'm not worried about cech to arsenal.....

Vidal/cavani to arsenal is a different story

Who even is worried? It's not like Cech will produce magic week in week out, which will result in Arsenal winning the title. Arsenal won't win the title, not with that clueless clown in charge who couldn't defend if his life depended on it.

Anyone who truly thinks signing a goalkeeper makes a team serious title contenders is an idiot. Football is all about tactics, and as far as this is concerned Mourinho would beat Wenger with both hands tied behind his back.

Our most beloved 'legends' keep joining our rivals and other teams' fans are now laughing at us as a result. This is what sucks, it's not like Cech will make a huge difference in the title race, lol.