Petr Cech

eldo

It kinda sucks, because Petr still has time to seal a place in Arsenal's history in the next 5-6 years and knowing them he'll be given the armband at some point... That being said I don't feel too hurt by the inevitable move, because once you've seen your favourite player play for a different team and score against yours making that one of your worst days as a supporter, you start taking more philosophical approach to the game.

See I see it like this....He's achieved monumental things with us, the height being the CL right down to the CoC and been nothing but a top pro. But with footballers I don't get attached, I appreciate them for what they are and what they do, I applaud them when they bring a moment of brilliance but I never allow myself to get so close that it over-spills into a emotion like some. I am not speaking for you all as you all have your own opinions, but for me, good luck to him. Chelsea will always be Chelsea, what he won with us will always remain, and whilst he moves on so does my support for the players who are here now.

Good luck Petr....Up the Chels.

You know what? I used to get very attached to players but it was when seeing Lamps in that shitty washed out blue shirt that made me realize I was a nutter. They only see a club as like any other large corporation. Its just us lot thats got the loyalty and love for 1 team all our lives. But I do get upset when it seems to me slightly that Big Pete might just be giving us a big fuck you. With his psych degree he understands that this move will be big for us lot and is bound to be very contoversial. Yes i know all the blah blah about it being his life etc but Ive said it before WTF is wrong with him commuting? I can get to Paris in the same time it takes to traval across bloody London.

But I'm not going to say another word about him now apart from I'd really crack up ih somehow he found himself on the bench.

On a different note it looks like Lollichon has got his big wooden spoon out again. After his Wayne Rooney coming to us BS he gave to the French media hes now saying that we have put up a block on the Gooners signing him with Pete. It seems tha we might not want him to flap his lips and spill all to one of our closest rivals. Me think maybe he has visions of grandeur.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/frenchman-says-arsenal-move-being-blocked-by-chelsea

Something Wrong.

Terry was close to join city years ago too, no?.

It's only Lampard and Cech. Don't forget Cole and Drogba left the PL rather than joining rivals.

I'm not angry with either, their moves simply lowered my respect for them by some factor. It's ultimately their decision which they have a full right to make and if they make it knowing it will hurt the fans then ok.

My love and support is big for both Lampard and Cech, and they earned it with years and years and service and being incredible professionals. Their moves are a flaw in their chelsea career that cannot and must not overshadow what they archived here. When you subtract a small number (their moves) from big number (what they did for cfc) you are still left with a big number...

There's one positive though, fans will finally learn a difference between a true legend and a great player.

Lollichon on joining Cech at #AFC (1/2): "For the moment, it does not matter. No contact has been made. I do not know..."

Lollichon on joining Cech at #AFC (2/2): "...if this has been discussed between the two clubs, but I do not think #CFC will be favourable"

Last 2 quotes by Chelsea goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon to L'Equipe. #CFC #AFC

Seeing all the gooners on twitter starting to mock us over Cech signing as if its the player choosing them over us under normal circumtances. Feel sick about it.

I feel good about it. Shows how bitter they are and desperate. Best way to do them what was done to Cavani is by beating them and winning more titles.

289450-123bf08e-1adc-11e5-97ec-3d544eeab

Ospina's performance against Argentina just confirmed my thoughts, Cech wouldn't dramatically improve their season result, I mean, yeah, better defensive organisation, much more experienced keeper, but Ospina isn't bad himself as well.

So, as long as the "Vidal to Arsenal 90% done deal" reports are false, I'm not worried.

Ospina's performance against Argentina just confirmed my thoughts, Cech wouldn't dramatically improve their season result, I mean, yeah, better defensive organisation, much more experienced keeper, but Ospina isn't bad himself as well.

So, as long as the "Vidal to Arsenal 90% done deal" reports are false, I'm not worried.

I don't think Cech improves arsenal as a whole...

Now, if they get vidal......