Petr Cech

eldo

This is my last post on Cech. Let's put it this way Chelsea have had only two outstanding goalkeepers in our recent history. Petr Cech and Peter Bonetti. We've had some good ones, Eddie and Cudicini but the only really outstanding ones were Cech and Bonetti. To say Cech is no longer a Chelsea legend is absolute bullshit and disingenuous. Apart from all the medals he won think about all his personal achievements only letting in 15 goals in a season and kept 24 clean sheets in his first season aged 23 that's just outstanding.

He had 100 clean sheets in only 180 appearances another record. The man has been nothing but a credit since he's been with us and all that he achieved he did it with us not fucking Arsenal us. Yes some fans will get the hump about him joining Arsenal but as good as he is he's not the final piece in Arsenal's jigsaw not by a long shot. And Munich well you just don't need any superlatives for that night.

It's not completely different, at the end of the day Lampard and Cech chose to play for rival teams. And that stings.

Well one acted like a hypocritical, sly, selfish cunt and the other did not. So that is the distinction I make between Lampard and Cech. Although, I must admit I am starting to soften to Lampard again after seeing a few of his social media posts since leaving City (which show him at Chelsea and with the CL trophy for example, like he should've be remembered) - though, I will not see him in the same light ever again.

On Cech, the last thing I want to see is Cech go to Arsenal, but I don't blame him if he wants to stay in London because of his family and challenge (kind of) for trophies in the league he knows so well. However, I can blame the club for allowing it to transpire the way it has though. They've not only given Cech free reign of proceedings, which is kind-of alright I suppose, but they've also given it to Arsenal - that annoys me the most. Apparently we wanted Ox and they told us where to go, if that really is the case then we should've told them where to go as well.

Cech said repeatedly that we'll work something out that is best for everyone. Well it probably would've been best if we could weaken their team in exchange. We should said something like he can only go to Arsenal if they do business with us - if they really wanted him they would've done it. Just something, anything to make them bend to our will instead of us bending to theirs. That is what I dislike the most.

Of course it stings, but we're talking about 'hate' or rather respect. The manner in which that is accomplished and the circumstances make a huge difference. I lost no respect towards Petr after this move even if I am not happy about it, but I lost a ton of respect for Frank because of the manner in which he moved to City.

That's you. I'M saying there's hardly any difference. Both chose to go to a rival team, both know the consequences.

Arsenal win the league and we win the Champions League. Everyone's happy. Yay...

Even if they went undefeated Arsenal wouldn't necessarily win the league. We can still win both ;)

Apparently we wanted Ox and they told us where to go, if that really is the case then we should've told them where to go as well.

The difference is that Cech was clearly desperate to move there (and there only) while I doubt Chamberlain seriously pushed for any move.

Of course it stings, but we're talking about 'hate' or rather respect. The manner in which that is accomplished and the circumstances make a huge difference. I lost no respect towards Petr after this move even if I am not happy about it, but I lost a ton of respect for Frank because of the manner in which he moved to City.

How come you lost respect for Frank? Frank was released by the club and loaned by an MLS Club to M.City.

Imagine the fucking arrogant shithole gunner pricks if they win the league..

Nah not even Cech is that great ;)

well one thing is for sure no chelsea fan is gonna see him with same aura ever again!

Kind of how I see it, I don't think Chelsea fans will ever turn against him, he will most probably get the same applause Lamps did both times last season every time, but even subconsciously in years to come who will be thought off more favroubly when it comes to talking about Cech, Terry, Lamps and Didier, the two that went to a rival club or the two that didn't? One of which went out of his comfort zone to avoid it. I bet many supporters who's favourite player was either Cech or Lamps have changed to JT or Didier without even thinking.

Ultimately there's no easy decision in life, Cech choose not to uproot his family which is fine, Didier choose to make sure there never be any even temporary or even little change to his legacy, even if it was easier for his life to stay in England.

The service Cech did gave will never be forgotten, but every time he makes he saves that win Arsenal points is going to leave a bad taste, if Jose's unbeaten record against Arsenal goes at any point in part thanks to Cech, especially at The Bridge, that will leave an awful taste that will make Lamps scoring against us feel like nothing in comparison.

Also for the people who think he should have gone Spurs instead, in a sentimental level that would have been just as bad, if not worse!!!!!!

Kind of how I see it, I don't think Chelsea fans will ever turn against him, he will most probably get the same applause Lamps did both times last season every time, but even subconsciously in years to come who will be thought off more favroubly when it comes to talking about Cech, Terry, Lamps and Didier, the two that went to a rival club or the two that didn't? One of which went out of his comfort zone to avoid it. I bet many supporters who's favourite player was either Cech or Lamps have changed to JT or Didier without even thinking.

Ultimately there's no easy decision in life, Cech choose not to uproot his family which is fine, Didier choose to make sure there never be any even temporary or even little change to his legacy, even if it was easier for his life to stay in England.

The service Cech did gave will never be forgotten, but every time he makes he saves that win Arsenal points is going to leave a bad taste, if Jose's unbeaten record against Arsenal goes at any point in part thanks to Cech, especially at The Bridge, that will leave an awful taste that will make Lamps scoring against us feel like nothing in comparison.

Also for the people who think he should have gone Spurs instead, in a sentimental level that would have been just as bad, if not worse!!!!!!

exactly, I will never look Cech or Lampard the same again. It's like a woman you loved and cherished for years, and you see her fucking your worst enemy!

2002 & 2003: Consecutive FA Cups

Sign Lehmann (33)

2003/04: Undefeated

2014 & 2015: Consecutive FA Cups

Sign Cech (33)

2015/16 ...

Chelsea win the CL would not be so farfetched.

Arsenal win the league undefeated ... pfff

How come you lost respect for Frank? Frank was released by the club and loaned by an MLS Club to M.City.

Lampard hadn't even signed a formal contract with NYCFC, from the legal viewpoint he still wasn't NYCFC player, therefore, they could not loan him. The decision of join to City was of Lampard and of nobody else.