Petr Cech

eldo

Fulham are you on drugs mate ?.Why would he want to join Spurs? No champions league football and that could only happen if Lloris was to leave. Not quite sure how we are able to force Ox to join us. This is a different scenario to Gallas and Cole. A question of honour regarding who Cech or Chelsea because i think the club have acted very honourably. By letting Cech basically pick where he wants to go because of the impeccable way he's conducted himself while he's been at the club. Yes it sticks in the craw that he's joining Arsenal but he's going to be busier then anytime in his career, our back four and Arsenal's are worlds apart in quality.

Hi friend!

Sorry, I wanted to say West Ham. I apologize for this absurd error.

I say these clubs because apparently Peter Cech says he wants to continue in London because of his family. Which it is perfectly understandable and I respect that. But Peter Cech has played 12 seasons in the Champions League with us. He has no need to continue playing Champions League like a beginner. He has won everything with us and personally I would be very disappointed to see him with a Gunner shirt.

But he can do whatever he wants with his future, but I think it's not worth dirtying his story with us by playing three seasons with Arsenal. Their fans will never love him as much as we do.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Sorry, I wanted to say West Ham. I apologize for this absurd error.

I say these clubs because apparently Peter Cech says he wants to continue in London because of his family. Which it is perfectly understandable and I respect that. But Peter Cech has played 12 seasons in the Champions League with us. He has no need to continue playing Champions League like a beginner. He has won everything with us and personally I would be very disappointed to see him with a Gunner shirt.

But he can do whatever he wants with his future, but I think it's not worth dirtying his story with us by playing three seasons with Arsenal. Their fans will never love him as much as we do.

Regards.

West Ham isn't much better if he was going to stay in London Arsenal are the only feasible team he could join. Dirtying his story what does that mean?. One year left on his contract no chance of playing for us unless Theo gets injured. In a season he would be a free agent and Arsenal could get him for nothing. Chelsea could have dug there heels in and said no you stay put and sit on the bench. But no Roman respects the job he's done for us and allowed him carte blanche and i think the club comes out well. Can you imagine the hue and cry from the media if we refused to let him go?. So yes he's joining Arsenal but lets get things into perspective we are selling our reserve 33 year old keeper not Hazard or Costa.

West Ham isn't much better if he was going to stay in London Arsenal are the only feasible team he could join. Dirtying his story what does that mean?. One year left on his contract no chance of playing for us unless Theo gets injured. In a season he would be a free agent and Arsenal could get him for nothing. Chelsea could have dug there heels in and said no you stay put and sit on the bench. But no Roman respects the job he's done for us and allowed him carte blanche and i think the club comes out well. Can you imagine the hue and cry from the media if we refused to let him go?. So yes he's joining Arsenal but lets get things into perspective we are selling our reserve 33 year old keeper not Hazard or Costa.

Anyone can choose their future, but, for example, Frank Lampard decided to go to Manchester City for a season and right now nobody remembers him at Manchester City.

I think a player should appreciate the affection of his fans. All of us have wanted, we want and we will want Peter Cech. I doubt Arsenal fans will love him in 10 years...

I think Peter Cech should reconsider his decision to join Arsenal. Which is more important: play 3 or four years more in the Champions League with Arsenal or be an immortal legend for all Chelsea fans?...

Regards.

You contradicted yourself. You said nobody remembers him playing for City... Yet you seem to remember since you reminded us. [emoji19]

And even if you haven't reminded us, football fans still remember he played for City. Anyone who has watched the PL recently wouldn't have forgotten so easily.

Exactly

You contradicted yourself. You said nobody remembers him playing for City... Yet you seem to remember since you reminded us. [emoji19]

And even if you haven't reminded us, football fans still remember he played for City. Anyone who has watched the PL recently wouldn't have forgotten so easily.

Sorry, but I think I am not contradicting myself. Frank Lampard could have gone to the US and be now an immortal legend for all Chelsea fans. But he chose incomprehensibly join City for one year and having 36 years. Now our big legend is John Terry (c) because he is a person with honor and respect with their fans.

Many of us talk about Frank Lampard With indifference. We will not hate him, obviously, but we also we will not love him again as before.

And Manchester City fans loves Silva or Yaya Toure, not Frank Lampard. In two years no one will remember in Manchester his season with them.

I would rather be remembered like an immortal legend than be a player with more seasons in Champions League ...

Anyone can choose their future, but, for example, Frank Lampard decided to go to Manchester City for a season and right now nobody remembers him at Manchester City.

I think a player should appreciate the affection of his fans. All of us have wanted, we want and we will want Peter Cech. I doubt Arsenal fans will love him in 10 years...

I think Peter Cech should reconsider his decision to join Arsenal. Which is more important: play 3 or four years more in the Champions League with Arsenal or be an immortal legend for all Chelsea fans?...

Regards.

What exactly do you want him to do sit on the bench just to appease you? He wants first team football it's as simple as that he's a professional footballer. You have to get over him joining Arsenal. I'm old enough to remember Dennis Law who has a statue outside Old Trafford joining Man City. Is he still a legend in there fans eyes of course he is.

The only way it was going to sit ok with the fans that Cech was going to Arsenal is if 1 of the following 3 happened:

a - We got an exorbitant transfer fee (>£20M)

b - We got a great HG player in exchange (Walcott, Ox)

c - We make at least 1 fantastic World Class signing (Reus/Koke/Pogba/Messi/Bale)

The club would have known this and so I believe they should have pushed harder for A or B. But, not point crying over spilled milk, it's now up to the club to fulfill C for the fans to keep us 2 steps ahead of Arsenal and the rest of the PL.

The only way it was going to sit ok with the fans that Cech was going to Arsenal is if 1 of the following 3 happened:

a) We got an exorbitant transfer fee (>£20M)

B) We got a player in exchange (Walcott, Ox)

c) We make at least 1 fantastic World Class signing (Reus/Koke/Pogba/Messi/Bale)

The club would have known this and so I believe they shoudl have pushed harder for A or B. But, not point crying over spilled milk, it's now up to the club to fulfill C for the fans to keep us 2 steps ahead of Arsenal.

I'm not sure if we were actively pursuing Walcott and Ox or if Mourinio was just trying to muddy the waters.

What exactly do you want him to do sit on the bench just to appease you? He wants first team football it's as simple as that he's a professional footballer. You have to get over him joining Arsenal. I'm old enough to remember Dennis Law who has a statue outside Old Trafford joining Man City. Is he still a legend in there fans eyes of course he is.

And obviously Peter Cech never going to be hated by us, but he could join another team in Spain (he is better than De Gea), France, Italy, Germany or London. But not a direct rival for us to have to endure the laughter of the Gunners.

And for me it would be perfect that Peter Cech could accept to stay to play all the FA Cup, League Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Cup or Carling Cup for the coming years. After 12 years being in the starting eleven he could assume this role and help the team that has made him one of the best goalkeepers in the history of football.

Ryan Giggs is a good illustration of this.

I'm not sure if we were actively pursuing Walcott and Ox or if Mourinio was just trying to muddy the waters.

Maybe not, but my point was that getting one of those 2 would have made this transfer a good deal for all sides. As it stands it's brilliant for Arsenal and Cech and bad for us. The club now need to make up for it by bringing in a bonafide superstar IMO.

And obviously Peter Cech never going to be hated by us, but he could join another team in Spain (he is better than De Gea), France, Italy, Germany or London. But not a direct rival for us to have to endure the laughter of the Gunners.

And for me it would be perfect that Peter Cech could accept to stay to play all the FA Cup, League Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Cup or Carling Cup for the coming years. After 12 years being in the starting eleven he could assume this role and help the team that has made him one of the best goalkeepers in the history of football.

Ryan Giggs is a good illustration of this.

Your taking the piss mate first saying he should join Fulham then West Ham. Now your saying he should play in the odd cup game and the Super cup and Club world cup are you serious?. You obviously think it's a given that we are going to be in these competitions every year. So you think that if you want to stay as one of the best keepers in world football you'd be happy as a bench warmer?. Ryan Giggs is completely different Cech has the chance to be the no 1 choice for at least four years. Giggs was a squad player for his last five seasons something he was obviously content with.

Maybe not, but my point was that getting one of those 2 would have made this transfer a good deal for all sides. As it stands it's brilliant for Arsenal and Cech and bad for us. The club now need to make up for it by bringing in a bonafide superstar IMO.

I agree but i think that too many parallels are being made with the Cole- Gallas deal and we definitely got the better deal there.

Your taking the piss mate first saying he should join Fulham then West Ham. Now your saying he should play in the odd cup game and the Super cup and Club world cup are you serious?. You obviously think it's a given that we are going to be in these competitions every year. So you think that if you want to stay as one of the best keepers in world football you'd be happy as a bench warmer?. Ryan Giggs is completely different Cech has the chance to be the no 1 choice for at least four years. Giggs was a squad player for his last five seasons something he was obviously content with.

Obviously I am not so smart as you, perhaps you are the perfection among the perfect ... One chosen among the chosen.

But I'm a Chelsea fan and as I have feelings, I would not like that one blue legend will play for a a direct rival which fans insult us every week. It is a question of honor, and everyone chooses to where his honor arrives.

Choose yourself to where your honor arrives as chelsea fan...

By the way, I'm going to get into the cinema to see a movie. See you tomorrow.