Petr Cech

eldo

It's a shame, he will most likely be benched again after this, although he is very much deserved to start again next actually.

Not underestimating his saves but both shots were straight at him and it was a combination of great reflex/luck that saved it. A bit similar to the Courtois against Coutinho in semi of CO Cup.

He is the best GK in our history though and I love him.

tumblr_njmp4l0fpo1sj4atbo2_500.gif

tumblr_njmp4l0fpo1sj4atbo1_500.gif

don't ever leave :cry:

He had no right in being able to have the reaction time to even instinctively stick a foot out for Lukaku's second shot. Pure brilliance. Give credit where it is due.

There would have been 10 pages of discussion and endless vines had Courtois done the same! But I think that's because we take Cech for granted.

He's also gone nearly 1000 minutes without conceding at home in the league.

absolutely

look at this pic

tumblr_njmorzLxYn1qc5l87o1_540.jpg

he made the impossible save

I cant believe. Some people just acting like "well, he did well while our main GK was not playing".

To be honest, the PL numbers are clear: Curtois concedes one goal per match, while no one can score against Cech. If we want to win UCL this year, Cech must be the GK.

He saved us yet again. I just can't stop loving this guy.

Saw a banner in the stadium saying "If Big Pete's happy, I'm happy" and it cannot be any more true, such a legend and a great professional.

Sad to even imagine him leaving but he deserves to be no.1 at a top club. If Chelsea sticks with Courtois then I think it would be fair to let him go wherever he wants.

I cant believe. Some people just acting like "well, he did well while our main GK was not playing".

To be honest, the PL numbers are clear: Curtois concedes one goal per match, while no one can score against Cech. If we want to win UCL this year, Cech must be the GK.

Shhhh