Petr Cech

eldo

Can't remember a goal scored from outside the box against us, except Nani at OT .. and even that was offside.

Not that the offside had to do anything with the goal but still there was offside. And I cant rember any too. Well not in PL, there was outside of box goal from Inler against Napoli and goal from Marshall against Leicester.

The next season should have competition for team line.

Not so, as this year, it is clear that he had started every game.

Even if the last matches played poorly.

Required to have a rest, if the previous match played poorly.

of course, raises the question of how much he'll still motivated because it reached all of which can only win in the Champions League trophy he can be motivated.

It was a certain goal and the moment Suarez or whoever crossed the ball, I buried my head in my hands ready to feel the despair of giving up another lead to noone else but the team I hate the most. I learned my lesson, never give up with Cech in goal.