Petr Cech

eldo

We need to sell him abroad, seeing him playing for Arsenal or like when Cudicini went to Spurs is not the answer.

I know Cudicini wasn't playing at all when he went but he was a fantastic keeper for us and it looks like a case of history repeating itself. I actually felt sorry for him when he was in goal when we thrashed Spurs 5-1 at Wembley. Wouldn't like to see it happen to Cech too.

Hopefully he can stay but I think we're all resigned to him leaving by the start of next season.

Masterclass: Petr Čech's goalkeeping guide

Key tips
• You need plenty of practice to get to the top, but it can be fun.

• Great reflexes are a must – start by standing with your back to your coach and then, on command, turn around and make a save. This will improve your reactions and speed up your feet.

• When the ball is kicked, stay alert, keep your head steady and focus your eyes on the ball.

• Distributing the ball accurately and quickly to team-mates can help your side score a goal.

• Begin by rolling the ball out at another ball, with enough speed so your colleague can collect it comfortably.

• Use an overarm throw for longer distances.

Čech says ...
"Goalkeeping is all about stopping goals – some say it is the most important position on the pitch."

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2180752.html

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho labels Petr Cech transfer rumours as ‘Mickey Mouse’ stories

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/21/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-labels-petr-cech-transfer-rumours-as-mickey-mouse-stories-4957171/

Mickey Mouse website themselves published an article about Jose labels them Mickey Mouse website

You have to give them credit for that :clap:

But don't forget: Mourinho on Mata, January 3, 2014: "We have 0 offers. I don’t want him to leave, I don’t want the club to sell him" January 26, 2014 - Sold.

And same with Torres.

It's called diplomacy and anyway regarding Mata, there was a difference (or two). (1) United were silly enough to offer 35m+ for Mata, far more he's worth. One would be silly not to take it and (2) Mourinho never fancied him in the team anyway. So, better to sell him off and use the money strengthen our squad, which of course we did. With Cech, you don't get the feeling Mourinho wants him out. As for Torres, well, I don't remember him saying we had 0 offers for him (because we probably didn't get one anyway!) before he went to Milan and besides, he's shit. Any manager in their right mind would dump him in the first attempt.

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho labels Petr Cech transfer rumours as ‘Mickey Mouse’ stories

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/21/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-labels-petr-cech-transfer-rumours-as-mickey-mouse-stories-4957171/

Mickey Mouse website themselves published an article about Jose labels them Mickey Mouse website

You have to give them credit for that :clap:

Where?

Where?

I mean metro, one who started the Cech to Arsenal rumour, so they are one of the "Mickey Mouse website", published an article about Jose saying website who wrote that rumour a "Mickey Mouse website".

So probably they still not realized they are the one whom Jose talking about, lol. Or probably they know about it, but still decided to published it anyway :ph34r:

Which mickey mouse site did you get that from?

469336409-463171.jpg

From twitter, but most likely it is an interpretation from what Cech's agent actually said :

However, Cech's agent Viktor Kolar said the keeper may have to wait until next summer to leave the club.

"In the football world you can never rule out anything definitively, however if you put together the facts with Petr's ambitions of a top-class goalkeeper, you will not be left with too many options," Kolar told Czech media.

"If we add to this the actual little need of these few clubs to search a new goalkeeper in the winter's transfer window, then you will find out that the chance of a transfer in the next weeks or months is not very high."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/petr-cech-to-arsenal-gunners-lead-chase-for-7m-chelsea-goalkeeper--reports-9877309.html