Petr Cech

eldo

I hope you realized I was trying to be funny - I laughed when I saw/heard Jose do this in his press conference on Friday. I was hoping to get the same reaction out of you when I made my post ;) Cheers

if I was a manager of Chelsea FC I would be giving more options to Cech.

I would like to use him as a Defender or Striker and play him against the weaker teams in the premier league or FA Cup or Capital one Cup or Pre-Season Matches and Replace Mark Schwarzer with a new up and coming Goalkeeper and keep Cech at the Club.

because I would love to see a Tall Goalkeeper like Cech running at full speed towards a Goalkeeper of a weaker opposition/opponent.

I would just like to see how good Cech would be as a Defender or Striker.

I would a way to use him as a Defender or Striker and play him against the weaker teams in the premier league or FA Cup or Capital one Cup or Pre-Season Matches and Replace Mark Schwarzer with a new up and coming Goalkeeper and keep Cech at the Club.

because I would love to see a Tall Goalkeeper like Cech running at full speed towards a Goalkeeper of a weaker opposition/opponent.

SgQ5fcL.png

I would like to use him as a Defender or Striker and play him against the weaker teams in the premier league or FA Cup or Capital one Cup or Pre-Season Matches and Replace Mark Schwarzer with a new up and coming Goalkeeper and keep Cech at the Club.

wat

Exactly!! He would be such a great CD! Would better not go into head-duels though [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Petr Cech reportedly considers a loan move to Paris Saint-Germain in the New Year

Petr Cech is reportedly weighing up a possible loan switch to French champions Paris Saint-Germain in January.

The Chelsea keeper has been linked with several Premier League clubs in recent weeks after losing his place in the Blues lineup to Thibaut Courtois.

However, The People claims that Les Parisiens are hoping to lure the Czech international to the Parc des Princes with the chance to play regular first-team football.

It is thought that PSG would be happy for Cech to continue living in London and commute to Paris via the Channel Tunnel, thus avoiding uprooting his family.

The Ligue 1 side are also looking to bring Cech's own goalkeeping coach, Christophe Lollichon, along to the club if any deal is completed.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/cech-weighs-up-psg-loan-bid_190861.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-petr-cech-consider-transfer-4721023

Sounds good to me, and Cech will still be living in London.

Petr Cech reportedly considers a loan move to Paris Saint-Germain in the New Year

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/chelsea/transfer-talk/news/cech-weighs-up-psg-loan-bid_190861.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelseas-petr-cech-consider-transfer-4721023

Sounds good to me, and Cech will still be living in London.

What's the point in a loan?, if PSG can't afford a transfer fee we should look elsewhere, otherwise he will end up leaving for free.

What's the point in a loan?, if PSG can't afford a transfer fee we should look elsewhere, otherwise he will end up leaving for free.

Everton reportedly paid £28m for Romelu Lukaku but in truth we must have picked up more than that for him. In the previous season, the one he spent on loan with the Toffees, Rom was a much sought after loan target. He would therefore certainly have commanded a significant loan fee over and above having his wages covered. Even in the season before that, it's likely that we got a fee from WBA for the time Lulu spent with them. To get a true reflection of Lukaku's transfer value you have really got to add all of those fees up.

If Petr does go to Paris surely we'll get a fee for his loan too.

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech remains a vital asset at Stamford Bridge, Blues boss Jose Mourinho has told Eurosport.

The 32-year-old has been linked with a move away from the club since losing his place as Chelsea’s number one to Thibaut Courtois at the start of the season.

But his agent, Viktor Kolar, recently played down the chances of the goalkeeper leaving in January, and Mourinho says Cech still has a role to play.

He said: “The most important thing is what he brings to the team on the pitch, which is top quality.

“When Courtois was injured against Arsenal and Petr Cech comes to play on minute 20, I was so calm. I wasn’t worried about a change of goalkeeper.

“So when you have on the bench a super goalkeeper like Petr Cech this is the most important thing.

“Obviously he wants to play, which is why sometimes I make him play. I have to feed the natural ambition of somebody who feels he is a top goalkeeper.

“I have to feed that ambition to keep him happy. I’m not saying happy happy, because to be happy a player must play every game, but at least to make him feel that we like him, we respect him and we need him.”

Cech has won the Champions League, the Europa League, three league titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups during his 10 years at Chelsea.

However, this season he has made just five appearances and is yet to start a Premier League game.

Eurosport