Petr Cech

eldo

If he really is OUR legendary GK, then WE, of all people, should be able to understand if he chooses family over "legacy".

If he is TRUE legend, he will not want to play for club rival especially from the same city.

If he is truly pro, it should doesn't matter wherever he will play.

I can go on.

Also, Cech place in his NT is always safe, no matter how many games he played, or whatever club he is playing for, even if he play in USA.

If he is TRUE legend, he will not want to play for club rival especially from the same city.

Sorry but that's rubbish. We have discarded him (quite rightly, IMO) in favour of the best talent in the world and he is entitled to look out for himself. That's what professionals are supposed to do, not twiddle thumbs till an offer comes along that won't aggravate people on an internet forum who don't understand how the concept of legacy works. If Cech doesn't feature in Chelsea's scheme of best interests, why should they feature in his? There's no disrespect or slight on either side; it's simply business.

Having said all that, I would prefer he doesn't move to Arsenal for the very simple sporting reason that he's still young for a goalkeeper and has more than enough quality to improve them significantly - and by extension - hurt us. This isn't like Lamps at all, he was a pensioner and that won't hurt Chelsea in the long run, regardless of the goal at Etihad. Money is immaterial - we don't need it and goalies as a rule aren't costly anyway, even the top ones.

I can go on.

Also, Cech place in his NT is always safe, no matter how many games he played, or whatever club he is playing for, even if he play in USA.

He should care more about supporters' feelings and his "legacy" more than his family? He should prioritize both of those things over his family? How fucking selfish are you? Who the fuck are you to question someone else's love and appreciation for their family over legacy? Life isn't football.

Sorry but that's rubbish. We have discarded him (quite rightly, IMO) in favour of the best talent in the world and he is entitled to look out for himself. That's what professionals are supposed to do, not twiddle thumbs till an offer comes along that won't aggravate people on an internet forum who don't understand how the concept of legacy works. If Cech doesn't feature in Chelsea's scheme of best interests, why should they feature in his? There's no disrespect or slight on either side; it's simply business.

Having said all that, I would prefer he doesn't move to Arsenal for the very simple sporting reason that he's still young for a goalkeeper and has more than enough quality to improve them significantly - and by extension - hurt us. This isn't like Lamps at all, he was a pensioner and that won't hurt Chelsea in the long run, regardless of the goal at Etihad. Money is immaterial - we don't need it and goalies as a rule aren't costly anyway, even the top ones.

Back to basic concept, Cech is under contract at Chelsea. The club can do what they want, set him as 2nd, 3rd GK, there is no disrespect in there, it is pure 'employer - employee' relationship, regardless who you are or how long you have been.

Also that is including rejecting every offer from the club they don't want to sell. There is no such thing as 'player power' or 'family power' in here. He must honour his contract, if he want to choose himself the club he want to play (in London base, because of family reason, etc), Cech has to wait until his contract expired.

That's I think is enough to make it clear we will not let him go to Arsenal. And I don't have to explain any further why.

He should care more about supporters' feelings and his "legacy" more than his family? He should prioritize both of those things over his family? How fucking selfish are you? Who the fuck are you to question someone else's love and appreciation for their family over legacy? Life isn't football.

Fuck about the 'family' or 'love' thing in professional world. If every of that under consideration, there are no one in this world who have to moved his family and home to another place or country, when it is needed because of job reason. Cech is under contract. Read my explanation in above part, as reply to Madmax.

Cech is a true pro, to understand if he have to go to somewhere else to play, then he will. Not crying to be close to family or something.

Also, send me a quote, that Cech has mentioning he want to live in London and play in London because of family reason. That's bullshit reason to begin with.

Back to basic concept, Cech is under contract at Chelsea. The club can do what they want, set him as 2nd, 3rd GK, there is no disrespect in there, it is pure 'employer - employee' relationship, regardless who you are or how long you have been.

Also that is including rejecting every offer from the club they don't want to sell. There is no such thing as 'player power' or 'family power' in here. He must honour his contract, if he want to choose himself the club he want to play (in London base, because of family reason, etc), Cech has to wait until his contract expired.

That's I think is enough to make it clear we will not let him go to Arsenal. And I don't have to explain any further why.

Then no one can complain when he leaves and possibly goes to a rival. If that's how you see him why should he give a shit about Chelsea or a legacy?

Then no one can complain when he leaves and possibly goes to a rival.

Yes, if by the time his contract expired he want to stay in London playing for Arsenal, MU, City, Qphaha, or Liverpool, I don't give a shit about that.

My point is that, the club has all the rights at the moment, and won't allow him to go where he wants. The club will decide. And I believe they (the club) are not that stupid to let him go to rival club from the same city or title contenders

If that's how you see him why should he give a shit about Chelsea or a legacy?

I never said anything about Cech has to respect Chelsea, shouldn't have to go to rival clubs, all about his legacy, status, etc.

What I said earlier is that the thing about a legend, (usually) will not want to play for club rival, especially from the same city.

I don't find any problem with that. I could give tons of example about it.

EXCLUSIVE: AC Milan steal lead over Arsenal in race for Chelsea legend Petr Cech

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/537935/Chelsea-AC-Milan-Petr-Cech-goalkeeper-legend-football-news

Gotta applaud the English media for being incessent with posting BS transfer rumours every single day. :clap:

"On which Mickey Mouse website? On which Mickey Mouse blog? Some websites don't even know where they get their stories. I have zero proposals for Petr Cech. Petr has a contract for two more years, he's a fantastic professional. Not once has he knocked on my door to inform me about his desire to accept some proposal."