Petr Cech

eldo

Don't think anyone can fault him for that. Best of luck to him (and hopefully he doesn't pull a Lampard on us)

He's still a top 5 gk in the world and no club can have 2 top 5 gk's in their squad since its hard to rotate with them.

It was only a matter of time when the one that ended up on the bench wants to leave .

A top player like Petr or TC should always be in a club starting 11 because thats how good they are, so like you said all the best to him and i hope he can join another elite club outside england

I could see Real going for him. Cech>>>Navas>>> Casillas

I dont think so. Real is lining up and waiting for De Gea and their short term target being Lloris... DOnt think they would want Cech due to his age.

I dont think so. Real is lining up and waiting for De Gea and their short term target being Lloris... DOnt think they would want Cech due to his age.

They aren't getting DDG. Lloris possibly, but I don't think he's good enough for a top club

They aren't getting DDG. Lloris possibly, but I don't think he's good enough for a top club

Lloris, DDG and thibo are argubly on the same level. Except lloris plays for a shit team like the spurs.

Tibo has been to a CL final . DDG is a bitch below imo, he's damn good though. Lloris plays for spurs, says it all.

Put Thibo on the last years/this years spurs or last year/this year's United...

@ChelsTransfer: Cech: "I've not spoken to anyone, but I think they know me well enough at #CFC to know the situation is definitely not the way I'd imagine"

@ChelsTransfer: Cech: "With the Euros [in 2016] and the national team in mind, there is no time for me to sit on the bench and not to play" #CFC

@ChelsTransfer: Cech: "If the situation will not start to improve for me, then I will want to solve it." #CFC (Mail)

As her should. He's still a top 3 GK in Europe for me and deserves much much better than a bench role. With his ability the only two top clubs he had struggle to get into are Bayern: (Because they already have Neur and also his poor distribution and unsuitability to a high defensive line structure) and Barca for the same reasons. He won't be short of offers I'm sure of that.

1. @PetrCech how good do you think Courtois will look in a helmet?

6hHuavt4_normal.png
    Tweet text
    Who's in this photo?

1. @PetrCech how good do you think Courtois will look in a helmet?

6hHuavt4_normal.png
    Tweet text
    Who's in this photo?

its not the real petr.