Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as at the Bridge last year hopefully. Sit compact, press them and then exploit them on the counter. Hopefully Willian or even Salah starts ahead of Schurrle, his finishing was woeful tonight.

A match vs le arse could assist Zie German's finishing woes. He had a stellar match vs le arse last season in that 6-0 drubbing.

Mikel, Matic and Cesc in a midfield 3 for this, Mikel can sit and let Matic press the shit out of their midfield, his pressing and harrasing in this fixture last season was the main reason we swarmed all over them.

Looking forward to this.

Mikel, Matic and Cesc in a midfield 3 for this, Mikel can sit and let Matic press the shit out of their midfield, his pressing and harrasing in this fixture last season was the main reason we swarmed all over them.

Looking forward to this.

Would you really drop Oscar for this match? Even given how well he has been playing?

This one is really tough, on one hand we're at home against the incapable le arse "AND IF WE DONT PLAY ATTACKING FOOTBALL I'LL BE DAMNED!" :D

but on the other, i can see JM being a bit guarded in his line-up and play A Matic-Mikel (assuming Rambo is still out) and maybe it will give Hazard/Cesc/whoever that much more freedom to press cause of the cover they'd have and then even when Matic isnt successful in some of his challenges another DM is there to sweep things up.

Interesting to see what he does, gonna be a good game. Not necessarily a smashing though, i bet money Le Wenger will actually come here looking for the draw, and change his tactics. Hope im wrong tho.

Would you really drop Oscar for this match? Even given how well he has been playing?

This one is really tough, on one hand we're at home against the incapable le arse "AND IF WE DONT PLAY ATTACKING FOOTBALL I'LL BE DAMNED!" :D

but on the other, i can see JM being a bit guarded in his line-up and play A Matic-Mikel (assuming Rambo is still out) and maybe it will give Hazard/Cesc/whoever that much more freedom to press cause of the cover they'd have and then even when Matic isnt successful in some of his challenges another DM is there to sweep things up.

Interesting to see what he does, gonna be a good game. Not necessarily a smashing though, i bet money Le Wenger will actually come here looking for the draw, and change his tactics. Hope im wrong tho.

Decision decisions, nice to have options, not long ago we went into games knowing Malouda and Anelka will have another stinker.

I don't think we will play as high up as last season tho, they had barely any pace last season at The Bridge, this time Welbeck and Sanchez will be playing.

Looking forward to this.

Arsenal have a bunch of injured players(Arteta, Ramsey, Debuchy, Monreal, Giroud, Sanogo, maybe Wilshere too), I think it's the time not to play it safe. Oscar has had very good games this month, I wouldn't leave him out of the starting eleven.