Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally, we should win this one. But I think that it will be much more difficult than we expect it to be. First of all, we need to be cynical with our goal scoring opportunities. No more wasteful football. They are sloppy in the defense and we will get our chances, but we are also sloppy in the defense and they have some great players up front, which means that they should get their opportunities too. We need to be more effective than them.

I'm kinda scared heading into this game. The situation is almost set up too perfectly for us. And it's such optimism that have damaged us in the past.

yeah think that's what it is.seems everyone expects us to run riot and have it easy and doesn't tend to work that way.We score first then yay.They do then goes iffy

Courtious

Dave Cahill Terry Luiz

Matic Fabregs

Willian Oscar Hazard

Cost

Costa to play one half only

Luiz is in Paris. won't play Luis though. We need Ivanovic's size so i expect

T-Bo

Bane Cahill Terry Dave

Fabregas Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Diego Costa

Cech, Zouma, Luis, Mikel,Schurrle Salah Remy.

Remy to come on at the start of second half

Counter, counter, counter. That is all. Let them do all their possession rubbish. We nick the ball of them. Counter at pace and score. Tactic to beat Arsenal. No Ramsey, Arteta, Walcott and Debuchy. Big bonus for us. Hazard will be up against Chambers. I shall say no more. I hope Costa rips a few into them and we truly show Arsenal who are the title contenders and the title pretenders. Would love to see another 6-0.