Sporting Lisbon 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

i claimed cech was the main reason. u said cech was one of our best players... woooowwww what a massive difference!!!

the cech point was made to make a simple point get inside the hollow thing on the top of your head that GKs can affect games too sometimes. like cech did for us against barcelona and bayern. like patricio did for lisbon last night. unfortunately, to much strain for the thing u call a brain.

and of all the AWESOME COMMENTS u have made, this one takes the cake man. that keeper had nothing to do with it for 99 percent of the time. now i actually get an insight of how u think. so its simply not worth it.

"we were fucking wasteful..waaaaahhh"... sounds like a broken tape-recorder.

as for the racial content of me "worshipping cows" i am gonna report u. so thanks a lot!!!

oh...keepers can make the difference some time?! No shit sherlock!

Even a blind mule could see we missed too many last night but for what ever reason you decided to lick Patricio balls instead of see the obvious!

And BTW some people of yours do worship cow how's that racial?!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh...keepers can make the difference some time?! No shit sherlock!

Even a blind mule could see we missed too many last night but for what ever reason you decided to lick Patricio balls instead of see the obvious!

And BTW some people of yours do worship cow how's that racial?!

Oh so keepers do make a difference? I dint know!!! I rhought 99% of time they were redundant. :lol: :lol:

I mean all patricio did was SAVE 4 1v1 and put a great tackle to stop costa from reaching a thru ball from matic.So that somehow makes it as an average night for the guy :lol:

Maybe a blind mule could indeed SEE that we missed chances but an intelligent human being could as easily see how good the GK was. Well, eaxh to his own specie then. :lol:.

We will let the mods decide that.

Lol!!! i think you don't even believe in that yourself, only that you want to prove your point about their keeper but I'm sure many won't agree with you on that. Was our defense that exposed like Lisbon were and he had to save hundreds of 1 on 1 situations and the likes of Messi and Xavi couldn't get past him?! or a bus were in front of him the whole campaign?

You analogy is complete non-sense and ludicrous. Lisbon were Chelsea?!! How on earth do you even make that comparison? On what dimension Lisbon compared to us?! Offensive?! Defensive?!

Exactly!!

and yes he was ONE OF THE BEST CHELSEA PLAYERS, not the only one like you were trying to pretend to go with your absurd story about Lisbon keeper.

You really have a crippled mind! how Sanchez hitting the post has any thing to do with Cech being a super keeper?!

Sanchez hit side netting?! Lol!!!

The Puyol header was dangerous i'll give you that but it was not like he save 10 one on 1 chances. And you just contradicted yourself. as i said you don't even believe Cech could've saved those many chance if fallen in the foot of Messi and Xavi and our defense were that exposed.

And BTW what did you smoke?! Who said anything about Barca having no chance?! you were the one who came with that stupid non-relevant analogy!

You are a fucking baboon in human body shape!

You were worshiping Lisbon keeper like you worship cow! and you compared Cech to him (stupidly!) and you claim Cech WAS the main reason we won the semi and the final of UCL in 2012 (also stupidly!) and ignore all the facts by which we won CL JUST to prove you stupid moronic point and put the lid on you empty brainless skull of your baboon body to justify your daft theories and ignore the whole facts that we were fucking wasteful first and foremost and that keeper had nothing to do with it for 99 percent of the time.

i claimed cech was the main reason. u said cech was one of our best players... woooowwww what a massive difference!!!

the cech point was made to make a simple point get inside the hollow thing on the top of your head that GKs can affect games too sometimes. like cech did for us against barcelona and bayern. like patricio did for lisbon last night. unfortunately, to much strain for the thing u call a brain.

and of all the AWESOME COMMENTS u have made, this one takes the cake man. that keeper had nothing to do with it for 99 percent of the time. now i actually get an insight of how u think. so its simply not worth it.

"we were fucking wasteful..waaaaahhh"... sounds like a broken tape-recorder.

as for the racial content of me "worshipping cows" i am gonna report u. so thanks a lot!!!

LISBON IS A FUCKING TOWN. Our name is Sporting Clube de Portugal. THERE IS NO LISBON. Smfh.

Oh so keepers do make a difference? I dint know!!! I rhought 99% of time they were redundant. :lol: :lol:

I mean all patricio did was SAVE 4 1v1 and put a great tackle to stop costa from reaching a thru ball from matic.So that somehow makes it as an average night for the guy :lol:

Maybe a blind mule could indeed SEE that we missed chances but an intelligent human being could as easily see how good the GK was. Well, eaxh to his own specie then. :lol:.

We will let the mods decide that.

You really are fucking blind mule. now just you make stuff up like you did with LISBON keeper. on purpose! which is pathetic.

YES!

I'm glad you accepted your own species in mules. totally suits you.

Oh...and while moderators decide PLEASE don't tell your mama!

You are a fucking baboon in human body shape!

You were worshiping Lisbon keeper like you worship cow! and you compared Cech to him (stupidly!) and you claim Cech WAS the main reason we won the semi and the final of UCL in 2012 (also stupidly!) and ignore all the facts by which we won CL JUST to prove you stupid moronic point and put the lid on you empty brainless skull of your baboon body to justify your daft theories and ignore the whole facts that we were fucking wasteful first and foremost and that keeper had nothing to do with it for 99 percent of the time.

I'm going to pretty straight to the point with you here and hope you take on board what I say....

The attitude I am seeing from you around here is not acceptable at all, and it won't be tolerated by myself or any other staff member. Abuse of other members will not be taken lightly, nor will be the wording you are using when delivering your points in the posts. This is simple, change your attitude or you will be gone, that should be simple enough for you to digest.

This goes for anyone who thinks it's OK to speak like this and think they will get away with it.

Warned.

I'm going to pretty straight to the point with you here and hope you take on board what I say....

The attitude I am seeing from you around here is not acceptable at all, and it won't be tolerated by myself or any other staff member. Abuse of other members will not be taken lightly, nor will be the wording you are using when delivering your points in the posts. This is simple, change your attitude or you will be gone, that should be simple enough for you to digest.

This goes for anyone who thinks it's OK to speak like this and think they will get away with it.

Warned.

He started the insults i just responded accordingly!

He doesn't get warning when he calls people "dumb monkey" at the first place but i get it when i respond to it?! OK.

So did you report his post where he calls you that? We cannot see everything and rely on people to report things so that we can deal with them. Two wrongs don't make it right and my point to you still stands.

You really are fucking blind mule. now just you make stuff up like you did with LISBON keeper. on purpose! which is pathetic.

YES!

I'm glad you accepted your own species in mules. totally suits you.

Oh...and while moderators decide PLEASE don't tell your mama!

all i hear is a baby crying... waah waah waah!!!! god your life must seriously suck for u to take out all your frustration and pent up energy on this site. :lol:

and make stuff up? so i am making stuff up that patricio STOPPED the costa 1v1, the oscar 1v1, the salah 1v1, that he intercepted the thru ball that matic played to costa outside his own box? :lol: LOL-MAX man... now i am not even sure that u saw the match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2775711/Jose-Mourinho-heaps-praise-Sporting-Lisbon-s-Rui-Patricio-keeper-stops-Chelsea-scoring-four-five-goals.html JOSE must be a "blind mule" too then? :lol:

all i hear is a baby crying... waah waah waah!!!! god your life must seriously suck for u to take out all your frustration and pent up energy on this site. :lol:

and make stuff up? so i am making stuff up that patricio STOPPED the costa 1v1, the oscar 1v1, the salah 1v1, that he intercepted the thru ball that matic played to costa outside his own box? :lol: LOL-MAX man... now i am not even sure that u saw the match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2775711/Jose-Mourinho-heaps-praise-Sporting-Lisbon-s-Rui-Patricio-keeper-stops-Chelsea-scoring-four-five-goals.html JOSE must be a "blind mule" too then? :lol:

I'm trying to get this thread back on topic and responses like that don't help because it will provoke more reactions.

Please for crying out loud just get back on topic.

LOL...! you just proved you are a deaf, AND a blind mule at the same time!

Cry baby?! didn't you tell your mama and all the moderators I'm racially abusing you, like a....chicken?

The guy from Mumbai with 7543 post and literally replying in every single topic and literally every single post thinks i PENT UP ENERGY on this site!! LMFAO!

LOL...! you just proved you are a deaf, AND a blind mule at the same time!

Cry baby?! didn't you tell your mama and all the moderators I'm racially abusing you, like a....chicken?

The guy from Mumbai with 7543 post and literally replying in every single topic and literally every single post thinks i PENT UP ENERGY on this site!! LMFAO!

i reply to post about chelsea cos i love the club unlike people who just want to crib about our team. also, atleast i am not some glory hunter whose joining date is 23rd may 2012, 4 days after our CL win!!!

@didierforever, @Blue Traveler, FFS drop it, NOW!

this is the 2nd time he has come up with the "go and tell your mama" stupidity. i mean iran is hardly a pure and pious country. should i be replying his racial comments with racism from my side or what am i supposed to do?

anyways, tired of talking to a person who thinks we had a "circus of a performance" and that GKs are helpless and useles 99% of times? :lol:

@didierforever, @Blue Traveler, FFS drop it, NOW!

i reply to post about chelsea cos i love the club unlike people who just want to crib about our team. also, atleast i am not some glory hunter whose joining date is 23rd may 2012, 4 days after our CL win!!!

this is the 2nd time he has come up with the "go and tell your mama" stupidity. i mean iran is hardly a pure and pious country. should i be replying his racial comments with racism from my side or what am i supposed to do?

anyways, tired of talking to a person who thinks we had a "circus of a performance" and that GKs are helpless and useles 99% of times? :lol:

Oh really?! when did India discover football?! 2011?! Go play some cricket or see some Bollywood crap movie mate!