BlueLion.

Man of the Match  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't make it easy for themselves do they?

Positives: Matic was sublime today (dat pass to Costa), Oscar was superb and deserved a goal or two. Costa is a fucking beast. LOVE watching him lead the line, so glad he's ours

Rui Patricio had a stormer, HATE Nani and that dick who kept chopping down Hazard.

Good three points! Woop woop!

Aw man that was close, we could've gotten a draw! Anyways this was a fantastic game, I really enjoyed it... So nice to see my Sporting back on the CL spotlight.

Patrício saved us from an embarassement tbh, what a game he had. With one point things are tougher for us to go through but at least Schalke and Maribor tied.

GG my fellow posters.

Good game by the team. I thought Matic, Oscar, Fabregas, Hazard all played well--both offensively and defensively.
Andre's finishing was woeful. Costa and Oscar's finishing wasn't good today. And Salah should have scored after Cesc's through ball.