Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cesc has started way too many games and Ramires is injured from what I read. Matic looks very leggy at the moment.

Ake with a good game under his belt should be chosen to share defensive work with Matic.

FFS we're only 5 games into the season and you reckon Fabregas is tired already !!!!!! These guys are highly trained athletes who dont get tired after 450 minutes of football in 5 weeks. Maybe after Xmas when the weather gets bad and he has played two games every week for a couple of months, then I'll agree with you.

But right now the guy is still getting used to playing with us and is champing at the bit to play every minute he can. Anyway, Villa is not the game to blood Ake. Bring him on, with twenty minutes to go (but only if we are winning 3-0)

It'll be hard for Villa to score, their only chance would be through a perfectly executed counter or if we screw up defensively. They will sit back with everyone behind the ball so we need to throw up as much attacking power as possible.

Courtois

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Cesc - Matic

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

It'll be hard for Villa to score, their only chance would be through a perfectly executed counter or if we screw up defensively. They will sit back with everyone behind the ball so we need to throw up as much attacking power as possible.

Courtois

Ivan - Cahill - Terry - Luis

Cesc - Matic

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Cech for Courtois and you got it :tophat:

I fucking hate playing them.

After looking like total trash against Arse watch them come out and outplay us at home. This is a classic Chelsea trap game. Everyone expecting us to win comfortably after the start to the season we've had, but I can already foresee us having one of those sluggish opening halves and allowing Villa to go ahead.

Clean sheet and 3 points would be awesome as many of our rivals are playing tough matches where points may very well be dropped.

This. Happens all the damn time..

Team A gets trashed before hand or is in poor form but when it's time to play us God mode is activated and it turns out to be an extremely frustrating game..