Jase

Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank is a legend and nothing he can do (within reason) will make me hate him or go stupidly calling him Judas. We were our own worst enemy today, lethargic performance.

Frank was class at the end and for not celebrating. Just lay off us in the future mate? :P

Good point. On we go.

I'd taken a point at the start but once they went down to 10 and we didnt look anything like we had more...then at the end looked so risky.Still better then sod all and didnt do a Man U...onto the next game..Lampard defintly dont suit light blue.Least he got a chance to say goodbye..to the away fans who took it well..just shame he had to score before he did..hey ho....its his job I guess...

Chelsea lads please grow some fucking balls. Cesc again in big match doing Ramires kind passes with zero composure and Willian ended basicaly EVERY damn counter in first half with his stupid passing.

And it had to be Frank scoring...cant say how pissed I am. I would take that 0:0 but when you have 1:0 against 10 MEN OPPONENT, and YOU CANT KEEP THE DAMN BALL FOR 10 SECONDS, I dont think you deserve to win. When we conceded we pissed in pants and played like we have 10 men, not city. Why the fuck didnt Costa score that goal that ended in post...We could destroy them but Mourinho brings DROGBA on FFS...cant believe he is so sentimental about Didier.

Before game I would take 0:0, but after them getting red card and us leading, you have to fucking win in such game. After they scored we were like 4th division side with no response.

We were away from home at the champions's ground. 1 point is a very good result BUT we can only blame ourselves for not going home with all 3 points. Jose must take some responsibility with his tactics and changes after our goal.

As for Frank, I am happy that he received a fantastic ovation from our fans at the stadium and can avoid your hysteria. A true pro, once again he just proved that. It hurts as fuck and it was pretty obvious it hurt him as well.

The next time I saw such a game by our players but also by Mourinho I will shut television. SHAME! We player more than them, we have the lead and they pressure us ?? The last 5 minutes of the game they want to lead with one less player and we're happy with the point? It's a shame, a big disappointment in Mourinho and in players.Only player who would said that he wanted to win the match is Eden Hazard and maybe Azplicueta.And again we parked the bus and we were pleased with 1-1.There will be many who will say now,great point blah blah but I wanted to say them that we are not fucking West Bromwich we are Chelsea and we are tittle favorites. Again,doesn't mean to anyone but this was the most dissapoint match I've ever seen in my life.

Everyone is going to freak out but to me, and the travelling Chelsea fans at least, Lamps is still a legend, 1 goal does not cancel out the 250 odd he scored for us.

On the match - a draw is good enough, would have taken it before the game and will take it now. So will most others when they calm down.

But...But....But.."he wasnt gonna play against Chelsea, he had a 'clause'"

8 pts, we could have been 8pts clear of the Champions, and their morale would have shook. But no, they snatched a point with 10men! God knows how much of a boost this 'point' which fells like a win for them/loss for us, will impact the race.

And Drogba on again, instead of Remy?!

For Fucks Sake!

Im done...

1 point against our MAIN rival isn't bad. If Schürrle tracked down Milner properly, we would have won the match. Whatever, we are league leaders and accomplished a draw against our main competitor. Could be worse. KTBFFH!