Man of the Match  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate say it, but fuck you Frank!

He has all the other 18 teams to score against and yet he does it against us, when we are winning 1-0 up. Could it be more depressing?

Heart fucking breaking, my whole week-end destroyed in few seconds.

Now I'll have to read Term-X's melodramatic bullshit for god knows how long...

Eh, whatever. Who cares who scored?

Team played disgusting. The only thing better than the draw, would have been a loss after they scored, so Mourinho could get his head out of his ass and actually play football.

Anyone saying they're happy with a point is lying to themselves. I don't care how you try and justify it, saying we would have been happy before the game with it, etc. Sure, but that was pitiful to watch. If they had 10 on the field, how many did we have? 8?

Knowing Mou, he's probably happy with the result...

Nothing from with frank scoring, he was always described as a great professional, though you have the right to be pissed.

At the end I see it as Scurrle scores and messed up like an ass clown for the goal. Same as a 0-0 with more drama.

DRogba is longer a good player I have to say. Cannot see why Remy was not put on. It was like 10v10 with didier on. Just not affective

Schurrle's to blame for his lack of marking on Lampard's goal. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Lamps is still a club legend. KTBFFH.

could not understand why Andre played right back with city down to 10. Lampard Legend.