Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

Hey guys, I hate my life. I am the biggest fan of chelsea football club but unfortunately I still haven't caught a single game as I work friday to wednesday, 6 days week, 5pm to 9pm. I am so sad I feel like crying. Someone please give me a job so I can watch more chelsea games. I earn minimum wage and live in north london. Please if I miss one more chelsea game I will commit suicide. Fml. I don't deserve this. People want big houses, yachts, model girlfriends, I just want regular working hours so I can watch my team play. Is this too much to ask. I will go to belgium for euthanasia if nobody gives me a job. I can do anything, I was half polish half mexican in a former life.

Chill, bruh. I work too, odd hours and am probably gonna miss all the cl games, I just download them later and avoid twitter/tc

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mad about our defence :mad: , we gave up 3 goals against Everton and 2 against Swansea, if we don't tighten up defensively, I don't see us doing that well against harder teams. Offensively, we are perfect, so right now we need to focus on defence for this game, which shouldn't be too hard, we are supposed to have a great defence. I also think Ivanovic would suit our high line far better than Terry, he's getting caught out on the counter and Ivanovic is a more proactive defender. So I say we put Ivanovic in the center with Cahill and Azpi on the right with Luis on the left. We should give Luis his first start.

I am mad about our defence :mad: , we gave up 3 goals against Everton and 2 against Swansea, if we don't tighten up defensively, I don't see us doing that well against harder teams.

Who cares as long as we score 6 and 4 goals? A 3-2 win is just as fine as a 1-0.

Also, we won't attack so agressively against stronger teams. I'm pretty sure we'll play in Etihad like we did last season.

Hey guys, I hate my life. I am the biggest fan of chelsea football club but unfortunately I still haven't caught a single game as I work friday to wednesday, 6 days week, 5pm to 9pm. I am so sad I feel like crying. Someone please give me a job so I can watch more chelsea games. I earn minimum wage and live in north london. Please if I miss one more chelsea game I will commit suicide. Fml. I don't deserve this. People want big houses, yachts, model girlfriends, I just want regular working hours so I can watch my team play. Is this too much to ask. I will go to belgium for euthanasia if nobody gives me a job. I can do anything, I was half polish half mexican in a former life.

Mate, you need to change your name to 'The Unhappy one'

Champions league football is such a relief! It bridges that weekend to weekend gap of no football quite nicely :D

I think Jose will introduce Cech into the line up. He made a point of 'September' being the time where he would get some game time and I see this as an opportunity for him to get some minutes under his 14/15 season belt.

Aside that, the only changes I could predict would be possibly Luis at LB and maybe Willian replacing either Schurrle or Hazard (most likely the former). Depending on Costa's fitness, maybe it would be wise for him to sit this one out so that he's 100% for the weekend.

Also, some 2nd half game time for Salah wouldn't go a miss either.

Is the match on ITV or Sky?

Champions league football is such a relief! It bridges that weekend to weekend gap of no football quite nicely :D

I think Jose will introduce Cech into the line up. He made a point of 'September' being the time where he would get some game time and I see this as an opportunity for him to get some minutes under his 14/15 season belt.

Aside that, the only changes I could predict would be possibly Luis at LB and maybe Willian replacing either Schurrle or Hazard (most likely the former). Depending on Costa's fitness, maybe it would be wise for him to sit this one out so that he's 100% for the weekend.

Also, some 2nd half game time for Salah wouldn't go a miss either.

Is the match on ITV or Sky?

SKY

Champions League Back ?

Listening to Talk Shite is there only one English team in it this year? They are going on and on about the Scum from the Slum

Come on Chelsea so that Shit how its done

It's all over the media, it's their time, they have been gone for too long.