iPhone 6 & iWatch

Term-X

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have owned an iPhone 4 since the end of High School. I do not want a new phone and I definitely do not want an iPhone 6. I barely use my phone at all; in fact it has been flat for about two and a half weeks now. My iPhone 4 fits my needs perfectly, it has some great applications, it has a large memory capacity and it holds the majority of my very large music library. I do no need the extra functionality or size of an Android phone or iPhone 6. I do not care for the open-source app design for I do not design apps and I do not care for emulating games or whatever on the Android. I love Apple and its products but in terms of cellphones the company peaked at the iPhone 4 in terms of innovation and usability and they have not done much to exceed it. To be frank the iPhones previous to the four were horrible and should have been as successful as they were.

And the watch is fucking terrible. Haha, fucking iWatch. What a piece of rubbish.

I have a Samsung S3 since January, and i love it - and it cost me nothing to the prices i have i seen for iPhones.

Plus also to add some examples i have seen of iPhones qualities in comparison to Andriod phones is funny. Yeah, cult-symbolism doesn't really compare to simple fucking brains of comparison!

Ive got a HTC One M8 and I am very happy with it. I have also had a few iphones in the past. I still dont get the hate towards apple products. You guys pay a premium for Levi's jeans, thats ok but as soon as its apple your paying the premium for its stupid. If you dont like the product dont buy it.

@Ankit, You mean welcome to 2006: i.e. when wifi-calls were first introduced. Took Apple eight years to implement that technonolgy.

Wifi calling came in 2006? :o I thought it was pretty recent.

Anyway i also found a good response from Apple to the picture that i posted above.

Lock screen notifications, a much needed feature.

BxVok3xCAAA1Ph4.png

All this brand BS. Personally, i never regretted switching from windows to mac. It rocks - and I have been using (and programming on PC so far back as BASIC - so no im not a tech noob) windows since 3.0. I have a business and I need a system that is really stable. OSX delivered.

Also, I have my Iphone 4 for four years, never failed me and is a superb device in its functionality. Does that make me a 'snob', 'hipster' or 'arty farty'? No, it makes you who judge and catalogue people in this way 'coalitional judgmental thinkers'

:Goober:

All this brand BS. Personally, i never regretted switching from windows to mac. It rocks - and I have been using (and programming - so no im not a tech noob) windows since 3.0. I have a business and I need a system that is really stable. OSX delivered.

Also, I have my Iphone 4 for four years, never failed me and is a superb device in its functionality. Does that make me a 'snob', 'hipster' or 'arty farty'? No, it makes you who judge and catalogue people in this way 'coalitional judgmental thinkers'

Apple products are good, no doubt. But the pricing of those products makes you thinks as if they are giving you something that is mind blowing or an awesome out of the box stuff, which they probably did with iPod and Ipad back in the day but now when you look at it, iPhone 6 does not give you that a normal Android phone can't. I am not even talking about Nexus here, just a regular android phone. iPhone 4 was probably the best product launched by Apple and after that its as if they have lagged behind , as if they are running out of fuel to compete with the market, yet their pricing is way over the top.

For people who can afford it, well and good but i have seen people(especially of my age) buying an Apple product while they don't even have the money to pay the rent. That's just foolish.

Been working with Dell for over an year now, if Microsoft windows 9 is not good, i feel it could start the demise of MS and Mac OS will benefit a lot from it obviously.

Wifi calling came in 2006? :o I thought it was pretty recent.

Anyway i also found a good response from Apple to the picture that i posted above.

Lock screen notifications, a much needed feature.

The initial specifications were designed in 2004.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_Access_Network

All this brand BS. Personally, i never regretted switching from windows to mac. It rocks - and I have been using (and programming on PC so far back as BASIC - so no im not a tech noob) windows since 3.0. I have a business and I need a system that is really stable. OSX delivered.

You gotta stop using that smiley face. I keep thinking you are taking the piss.

I'm happy with my Macbook, far happier than my PC. Not saying I dislike my PC but it has so many issues, software and hardware. Things just go wrong on a PC, I can't explain but you know what I'm saying. Shit breaks on a PC. To be honest I'd rather a PC to do programming and coding, it's far easier to have beefier PC specs and that comes so in handy when compiling shit and using virtual machines.

On another note, so many of my PC drivers don't work. One day my Disc driver died. One day my front audio and mic jacks died and then all of a sudden they started working again but neither work when they are plugged in at the same time. I woke up the other week and the in VGA port refused to work.

• 2 weeks later...