Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why in the world does "Turkish Airlines" look or sound worse than "Samsung"? At least it's in English. Samsung is a Korean family name ffs! :lol:

And if you don't want to buy it because there is something other than "Samsung" written on it then you kinda are right now buying it for Samsung and not the color and badge.

I totally get it if the kit comes and out and you don't want to buy it because you think it looks bad. But to take a stance against Turkish Airlines on principle alone before even seeing the kit is ridiculous.

For me, it's very simple. People are scared of change and hence come up with all sorts of silly reasons to appose it. I don't want to see Samsung changed either, I feel it belongs on our shirts. But I realize that I will eventually get used to Turkish Airlines just like I got used to Samsung. And I'll keep buying the shirts for Chelsea.

I don't give a fuck whats on the FRONT as long as TORRES isn't on the BACK :D

Why in the world does "Turkish Airlines" look or sound worse than "Samsung"? At least it's in English. Samsung is a Korean family name ffs! :lol:

And if you don't want to buy it because there is something other than "Samsung" written on it then you kinda are right now buying it for Samsung and not the color and badge.

I totally get it if the kit comes and out and you don't want to buy it because you think it looks bad. But to take a stance against Turkish Airlines on principle alone before even seeing the kit is ridiculous.

For me, it's very simple. People are scared of change and hence come up with all sorts of silly reasons to appose it. I don't want to see Samsung changed either, I feel it belongs on our shirts. But I realize that I will eventually get used to Turkish Airlines just like I got used to Samsung. And I'll keep buying the shirts for Chelsea.

To each their own. I wouldn't mind wearing it if you bought it for me [emoji1]

When we changed to Samsung(mobile) it was "they will never be better than Fly Emirates". Same with Fly Emirates when they replaced Auto glass.

Same with players, sign Costa "we will never take to him like Didier" when Didier signed "we will never take to him like Hasselbaink" when Hasselbaink signed "we will never take to him like Flo".

When Cech signed "he will never be a legend like Cudicini".

How about we give change a chance before waving the white flag?

I see no real problem with that sponsor; it will take time to sink in, but we'll get used to it.

What true problem should be is that for a big club as we are, we cant find good offer. 25m as rumoured is a piss compared to other big teams.

Instead of complaining about how that or this name will look on shirt, topic should point at fact that we cant find sponsor who would pay us the money that we realy deserve for such a big/popular club. Maybe the number will be completely different in the end; but as of now the rumoured 25 is terrible. Should be at least 35.

Pretty simple really, as long as they don't use that ugly red bird logo it won't be so bad, there will be less blue on the shirt because of this switch though.. two words instead of one, looks more cluttered.

We had two words before; fly emirates, samsung mobile,...its possible that turkish airlines will have slightly smaller font, wouldnt look too bad. And i can bet we wont have that bird logo. Gala has same sponsor on front side and they dont have logo, only letters. We would have the same.

When we changed to Samsung(mobile) it was "they will never be better than Fly Emirates". Same with Fly Emirates when they replaced Auto glass.

Same with players, sign Costa "we will never take to him like Didier" when Didier signed "we will never take to him like Hasselbaink" when Hasselbaink signed "we will never take to him like Flo".

When Cech signed "he will never be a legend like Cudicini".

How about we give change a chance before waving the white flag?

No. Let us all live in our loop of brilliant, unreasonable, hate.

It is so beautiful here.

We had two words before; fly emirates, samsung mobile,...its possible that turkish airlines will have slightly smaller font, wouldnt look too bad. And i can bet we wont have that bird logo. Gala has same sponsor on front side and they dont have logo, only letters. We would have the same.

Fly doesn't take up much room and it's centrally aligned, nice font etc, samsung mobile was for only one season. The font turkish airlines uses looks like something from MS Paint.

It sounds horrible. And when you think we used to laugh at Arsenal and City because their home stadiums are called Etihad and Emirates... Changing the name of the Bridge or moving to another stadium called Turkish Airlines Arena or something will be a huge hit to our identity and the only thing left to completely wipe it out is changing the colour of our kits to red...

Fly doesn't take up much room and it's centrally aligned, nice font etc, samsung mobile was for only one season. The font turkish airlines uses looks like something from MS Paint.

How about 'hTc', then?

Doesn't take up any space at all and will he a big fuck you to Samsung who doesn't want to extend.

Serious question- Are you in the fashion industry or something cause you always seem to be concerned about the aesthetic of our jersey and Jose's wardrobe?

How about 'hTc', then?

Doesn't take up any space at all and will he a big fuck you to Samsung who doesn't want to extend.

Serious question- Are you in the fashion industry or something cause you always seem to be concerned about the aesthetic of our jersey and Jose's wardrobe?

Not in the fashion industry, ex biz student though and somewhat of an entrepreneur, I have a startup.. which involves branding; how design/fonts/colours make people feel etc etc, so I'm conscious of aesthetics 'in general' yea.

Not in the fashion industry, ex biz student though and somewhat of an entrepreneur, I have a startup.. which involves branding; how design/fonts/colours make people feel etc etc, so I'm conscious of aesthetics 'in general' yea.

Great to know. Count me in as a person with similar interest.