Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really want Samsung to stay lol. I love those Samsung ads at the Bridge lol

"Bigger fish" and "better brand"? What do you mean? If Qatar Airways is good enough for Barca we can put up with Turkish Airlines. What brand would you prefer? Pampers?

Also, I think a little red patch would look great on the blue shirt.

agree. Turkish Airlines is a major company. They have an advertisement featuring Lionel Messi and Kobe Bryant. Don't get this too small a brand nonsense.

We've been with Samsung for almost a decade, I'm so used to it that it's almost as if it's not even there, this is like Inter losing Pirelli.

Unlike Samsung, this sponsor will be two words and will take up more space on the shirt, not guaranteed they won't use their shitty bird logo or the colour red either.

bd496ba99455e3511c5281e3c7326b7c.jpg59be5b0d4d87c1c2c9db7a3af66cc62e.jpg

If they use it like that for Chelsea shirt then it will not be that bad.

Samsung has been awesome but we have to move on.

The good thing is that the club at least can get a good deal with a sponsor that will not make the shirt look ugly aka United.