Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

Fly emirates was amazing too...why we changed in first place? They went to arsenal and milan and psg and real after that...

I still think whatever brand we get, it will still be written in white (even if its not original colour) and without any logo...

But I think money will be more important than look for our board...

Would be nice to have Samsung as main, turkish airlines (for exapmle) on training kit, etc

No fucking wonder if United has Dhl and Aon on their training kit and probably get more money from that than we get from samsung who is our main sponsor...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope not. So accustomed to Samsung already. Looks nice and all. Shouldn't be a problem for them to spit out more money, they are in top 10 richest businesses in the world. Turkish Airlines would look and sound just plain awful imo.

Possible outcomes -

0ey0TIgJmT.png

It's all about the money but it just does not feel right.

That's awful. Second from the left is the least hideous of them and could perhaps look decent after getting used to it but I don't wan't to get used to something like that.

Hope we either renegotiate an improved deal with Samsung or if that's not an option then at least end up with something that looks good and pays well. Audi could be nice.

I really doubt that. Didn't we just this year start the new contract with Samsung that we signed last year or the year before?

Thats what i thought....

I am sure we have just recently signed a new long term contract with Samsung??