Turkish Airlines rumoured to replace Samsung

Waterfall

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My religion states that I should warn whoever makes another off topic post in this thread :D

I'm a strong 'Rules of TC' believer. Don't test my faith!

I like cheese

:ph34r2:

• 1 month later...

Coincidence that the news of this deal slowed down when all the Gourlay/Purslow news came out? Wouldn't be surprised if we're getting more out of this than first reported but we'll see.

It's clear that this is a growing and improving company, with aspirations to go on to become one of the very elite airlines in the world. Doesn't that match our profile right now?

I wish people would stop comparing us on a commercial level to Manchester United, Liverpool and Real Madrid etc. Our fan base and our club stature is growing massively but we're not there yet. But - if we continue to grow and so do they, this relationship could be a gold mine in years to come.