Poll: Diego Costa the best striker in the world?

Parky

Best Striker in the World  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you believe is the best Striker?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez is unpredictable as hell. Take his crazyness away and he is best striker in the world. But he is what he is.

Rvp and Aguero get injured often, falcao and cavani never reached what was expected and Ibra is ghost in big games.

Strikers like Henry, Drogba, Van Nistelrooy, Raul, Ronaldo are what world class striker is all about. When the shit got real, they did the job. Not spending half season injured or playing in france. And they didnt do it for one or two seasons, but their entire career.

I think football in general become much more advanced and tactical, hence why we dont see as great CBs and strikers nowdays as we saw in past. Messi and Ronaldo are exceptions here.

Agree with the majority of it. However, one major flaw for Henry was his bottleness in finals. Think someone threw a stat at me that he's played in 11 finals and scored 0 goals.

Costa> Aguero>Falcao

RVP is past it. Suarez is the best in the world, he may rival Ronaldo & Messi for the Balon D'or.

Also, No mention of Hugo Sanchez? Surely he's one of the top 15-20 of all time?

5 La Liga titles

5 Pichichi's

1 Euro Golden Boot

?

Costa> Aguero>Falcao

RVP is past it. Suarez is the best in the world, he may rival Ronaldo & Messi for the Balon D'or.

Also, No mention of Hugo Sanchez? Surely he's one of the top 15-20 of all time?

5 La Liga titles

5 Pichichi's

1 Euro Golden Boot

?

In regards to attacking players, I would

Maradona

DiStefano

Messi

Romario

Garrincha

Pele

Ronaldo

Gerd Muller

Eusebio

Puskas

Cryuff

C.Ronaldo

George Best

Van Basten

Bastistuta

Meazza

Sanchez

How good were some of the English guys like Shearer and Lineker?

Shearer was a monster in every sense, didn't see much of Lineker. Truth be told, the late 80's and 90's generation of English players absolutely shits all over this current one.

Shearer was a monster in every sense, didn't see much of Lineker. Truth be told, the late 80's and 90's generation of English players absolutely shits all over this current one.

But doesn't make your list? Lineker was a poacher, from what I've seen. Yea, for sure. I've seen a lot of Hugo Sanchez, amazing athlete.

Maradona

DiStefano

Messi

Romario

Garrincha

Pele

Ronaldo

Gerd Muller

Eusebio

Puskas

Cryuff

C.Ronaldo

George Best

Van Basten

Bastistuta

Meazza

Sanchez

Great list and you are one of the very few people that seem to rate Romario as highly as I do. The most underrated player ever alongside Michel Platini who I personally rate above Zidane.

Maradona

DiStefano

Messi

Romario

Garrincha

Pele

Ronaldo

Gerd Muller

Eusebio

Puskas

Cryuff

C.Ronaldo

George Best

Van Basten

Bastistuta

Meazza

Sanchez

Yes... Romario is better than Pelé. And Eusebio better than Cristiano... And Batistuta and Sanchez are in that list.

OK. And someone thought that was a great list, because you put Cristiano in 12th postiion...